Erfurt Weimar Airport (ERF) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Erfurt Weimar Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 5km from the centre of Erfurt.
- 49 (0)361 656-0
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from taxi ranks located in front of the terminal building.
- The airport has a regular bus service to Erfurt, the bust stop is located in front of the terminal building.
- Passengers going to and from the airport can use car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk located on the ground floor of Terminal B.
- A lost luggage service is provided at the airport information desk.
- The airport has an ATM located in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- The airport has a first aid facility; visitor's terrace; and baby changing facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a few shops located in both terminals of the airport, including a Travel Value Shop and a Duty Free Shop.
- The airport has a few restaurants located in both terminals.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport VIP lounge offers a wide range of business facilities, including fax; photcopy; and Internet.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is accessable by disabled travellers, with ramps; lifts; and adapted toilets. Special assistance is also available apon request and passengers should inform their airline of any special assistance that is required prior to travel.
- Airlines Served:
- Aero Lloyd, Air Europa, Air Malta, Augsburg Airways, Balkan Bulgarian, Condor, Germania Fluggesellschaft, Hahn Air, Istanbul Airlines, Onur Air, Rheinland Air Service, Royal Air Maroc, Spanair, Sunexpress Air, Thuringa Airlines, Transavia, Tunisair, VIM, Virgin Express, Walter Airlines
- Airport Taxes: