Dusseldorf Niederrhein Airport (NRN) Guide
Other Airports in Dusseldorf
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from the airport. Limousine services are provided by First Class International and WLS Ernst Weck.
- Buses leave every hour from the airport to Weeze Train Station in the town centre. There is a shuttle service from the airport to the Train Station in Weeze, Goch, and Kevelaer, where connections to Dusseldorf and Cologne and other destinations are served.
- Buses, shuttles and taxis provide transport from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information Desk in the terminal.
- Baggage trolleys are available.
- More Services:
- Telephones and Internet is available. Toilets and baby change facilities are located in the terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a restaurant in the terminal and the beautifully restored Royal Officer's Club invites a visit.
- The Airport Shop offers books, magazines, cigarettes and sweets.
- Business Facilities:
- Telephones and Internet access is available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible and there is a restroom for the disabled. If you require special assistance advise the airline of your disability and needs at the time of booking. Contact the airline a day prior to travelling to confirm your requirements.
- Airlines Served:
- Ryanair, Sky Airlines, V Bird.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The NiederRheinPark Plantaria shows exotic birds, iguanas, kangaroos and many other animals is great family fun. The Tierpark at Kleve is another good place to visit or you may choose to visit the Water Castle in Weeze.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Opened in May 2003 this is Germany's newest airport.