Dusseldorf International Airport (DUS) Guide
Other Airports in Dusseldorf
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis can be found at the taxi rank, in front of central Arrivals.
- The bus station is situated in front of central Arrivals and has a good selection of regional services. Bus no.760 runs to Ratingen Ost; bus no.072 runs to the main train station in Krefeld; bus no.721 runs to Tannenhof via Dusseldorf central station; and the Airport Aixpress runs to the Aachen bus station. Another bus station is situated at the Dusseldorf Airport Rail Station.
- There are over 350 trains a day that stop at the Dusseldorf Airport Rail Station, including regional; express; intercity; and high-speed InterCity Express (ICE) trains, which travel between the airport and a number of destinations in Germany. The SkyTrain connects the railway station and the terminal building.
- There are a number of options available to travelers traveling to and from the airport by road, including car; taxi and bus services.
- Airport Info:
- There are information desks that can be found in Departures; Arrivals; and at the Dusseldorf Airport Rail Station. The main information desk is situated next to belt 6 in central Arrivals. Passengers can also phone the airport for any information they require.
- The airport has porters available for any assistance. A left-luggage, and a lost and found service are available on the first floor of car park 3 at the airport.
- There are two banks located on the Departures level, and one on the Arrivals level. ATMs are situated throughout the airport.
- The airport has a a non-denominational prayer room.
- More Services:
- Public telephones can be found throughout the airport and at the Dusseldorf Airport Rail Station. The airport also has first aid and baby changing facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a range of shops at the airport and they are open from early morning until late at night, seven days a week. A shopping service is also available through Apcoa Autoparking.
- Ther are many different bars; cafes; and restaurants found at the airport.
- Business Facilities:
- The Steigenberger Conference Centre has 24 fully equipped conference rooms, which have a capacity of up to 250 people. The Arabella Sheraton Airport Hotel offers conference rooms for up to 230 people. There are many business lounges in the airport, including the VIP Lounge.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport offers physically accessible facilities for disabled passengers and wheelchairs are available on request. Passengers with disabilities should inform their airline in advance of their requirements and register with the airport Passenger Care service. Drivers that display a disability ID can park in any car park for free. The SkyTrain is also wheelchair accessible.
- Airlines Served:
- Aegean Airlines, Aer Lingus, Aero Lloyd, Air Adriatic, Air Berlin, Air Botnia, Air Europa, Air France, Air Malta, Air Via, Alitalia, AMC Aviation, Atlas International, Austrian Airlines, Balkan Air, BH Airlines, Bluewings, British Airways, British Airways Citiexpress, Bulgarian Airways, Bulgarian Air Charter, Cimber Air, Cirrus Airlines, Condor Flugndeist, Croatia Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Denim Airlines, Deutsche BA, Egyptair, El Al, Emirates, Eurocypria Airlines, Eurowings, Finnair, Fly Air, Freebird Airlines, Germania Airlines, Ghana Airways, Hamburg International, Hapag-Lloyd Hola Airlines, Iberia Airlines, Islandsflug-Icebird, Jat Airways, Karthago Airlines, Kibris Turkish, KLM Cityhopper, LOT Polish, LTE International, Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter, Lufthansa, Macedonian Airlines, Mahan Air, MALEV Hungarian, Middle East Airlines Liban, MNG Airlines, Montenegro Airlines, Nouvelair Tunisie, Olympic Airways, Onur Air, Pegasus Airlines, Privatair, Pulkovo Aviation, Royal Air Maroc, Scandinavian Airlines System, Shorouk Air, Siberia Airlines, Sky Airlines, Spanair, Styrian Spirit, SunExpress, Swiss International Airlines, TAROM Charter, Thomas Cook Airlines, Tunisair, Turkish Airlines, Viking Airlines, White Eagle Airlines
- Airport Taxes: