Cologne Bonn Konrad Adenauer Airport (CGN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the taxi rank outside Terminals 1 and 2.
- Airport shuttles are available to/from Cologne and Bonn from outside the terminal buildings. There is also a service to Dusseldorf central station from Terminal 2.
- There are S-Bahn trains that run from the airport railway station located between Terminals 1 and 2, to Cologne Hauptbahnhof and other destinations in the city.
- There are a range of options available to travelers traveling to and from the airport by road, including car; taxi and bus services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information and help desk located in the Departures area, between Areas B and C, in Terminal 1, and in the Departures Area D in Terminal 2.
- There are left-luggage and a lost property offices situated next to Terminal 2 Arrivals.
- There are banks; a bureaux de change; and ATMs situated in both the Arrival and Departures of both Terminals.
- More Services:
- There is a post office in Terminal 2 Arrivals. There are stamp and phone card machines located in Terminal 1 Departures Areas B and C. There also is a travel centre in Terminal 2, and a hairdresser; and a first aid facility in Terminal 1 Arrivals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Duty-free shops are located in both terminals Departures and in Terminal 1 Arrivals. There are various other shops found in both Terminals, including a supermarket and delicatessen in Terminal 2 Arrivals.
- There are restaurants; bars; fast-food outlets; snack bars; and cafes situated in both terminals, in the Departures and Arrivals areas. The buffet-bars located in Terminal 2 Arrivals and Departures are open 24 hours a day.
- Business Facilities:
- Conference rooms for six to 200 people can be hired at the airport from Stockheim Conference Centre located on the third floor of Terminal 1, or from the Holiday Inn Conference Centre. There are also telephone and fax facilities available, and IT equipment and catering can be provided on request. An Airport Business Lounge is located in Terminal 2 Departures.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable to disabled travellers, airport toilets are wheelchair-accessible and are located on the Arrivals level near lift 2 in Area B and near lift 5 in Area C. There are telephones for wheelchair users located in the airport hotel. A lift for wheelchairs is located in Terminal 1 between Entrances B and C. Parking spaces reserved for disabled passengers are situated in car park P2 on level 4, and in car park P3 on level 1; parking is free of charge for passengers who can't walk if they display a valid disabled badge.
- Airlines Served:
- AMC Aviation, Aero Lloyd, Aeroservice Kazakhstan, Air Alfa, Air Berlin, Air Charter, Air Dolomiti SPA, Air Europa, Air France, Air Lithuania, Air Malta, Air Manas, Air Mediterranee, Air VIA Bulgarian Airways, Albanian Airlines, Alitalia, Amerer Air, Arkia, Augsburg Airways, Austrian Airlines, Avioimpex, Axon, Balkan Bulgarian, British Airways, Channel Express, Chelyabinsk Air, Condor, Croatia Airlines, Cronus Airlines, DHL Air, Deutsche Lufthansa, Donbass Eastern Ukrainian, El Al, Eurocypria Airlines, European Airways, Eurowings, Farnair Switzerland, Fly FTI, Futura International Airw, Galaxy, Gandalf, Germania Fluggesellschaft, Hamburg Airlines, Hapag Lloyd, Icelandair Cargo, LTU Int´l, MNG Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Omskavia, Onur Air, Pegasus, Portugalia, Rheintalflug Seewald, Royal Air Maroc, SAS-Scandinavian, Shorouk Air
- Airport Taxes: