Baden Karlsruhe Airport (FKB) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Baden Karlsruhe Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 15 km from the city centre.
- (49) 7229 / 66-2309
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the taxi stands infront of the terminal building.
- Buses leave the aiport for the city centre regularly, Bus route 205 goes to the Baden-Baden mainstaition and Bus route 234 goes to Rastatt mainstation and then Baden-Baden mainstation.
- There are a few options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car, bus, limousine and taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information dest located in the terminal building.
- Baggage trolleys are available free of charge.
- There are ATMs located at the entrance of the departure terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a couple of shops located in the terminal building, including a duty free shop and a newsagent.
- The airport has a few bars and restaurants in the terminal building, where you can relax and have a drink or grab a bite to eat.
- Business Facilities:
- There are no business facilities at the airport, but the information desk will give you any assistance you might need.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by disabled passengers and aditional assistance is available if required.
- Airlines Served:
- Aero Lloyd, Bulgarian Air Charter, Cirrusair, Eurowings, Kuban Airlines, Hamburg International, Niki, Pegasus Airlines, Ryanair, Sky airlines, SunExpress, Thomas Cook Vertriebs GmbH, Tunis Air