Tours Loire Valley Airport (TUF) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi Notre Dame Tel:(0)22.214.171.124.88, Taxi Ambrosiali Tel (0)126.96.36.199.81 and GIE Tours Tel:(0)188.8.131.52.40 provide transport from the airport.
- Taxis and hired cars are the mode of transport from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information Desk in the air terminal.
- There is a baggage belt.
- Bureau de Change and ATM is available.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal Toilets and baby change room is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Restaurant de l'Aeroport is open Mondays to Fridays for breakfasts, lunches and snacks.
- Business Facilities:
- The Etape Hotel tel:(0)184.108.40.206.88 is available for business meetings. The Airport Restaurant offers some business facilities and there is an airport lounge available with the necessary business communication facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Parking for disabled passengers is available and the minibus shuttle service between the car park and the terminals is wheelchair accessible. Assistance can be sought from major airlines, including help with boarding and/or a wheelchair. Disabled passengers are advised to arrive at least one hour before departure. Long-haul flights have wheelchairs and disabled toilets.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Air Linair, Ait Littoral, Air Senegal, Air Taxi, Brussels Airlines, Finn Air, Portugalia, Ryanair, Tours Aero-Club.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- The many bars and cafes in Tours are such an attraction but some of the Chateuax and St Gatien cathedral are worth a visit.