Perpignan Airport (PGF) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Perpignan Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 5km (3miles) north, northwest of Perpignan.
- 33 (0)4 22.214.171.124
Directions & Transportation
- Accueil Perpignan Tel:(0)4 68 35 15 15 Taxis operate from the airport.
- The Bus operated by Les Couriers (tel:(0)4 68 55 68 00) runs from the airport to SNCF Railway Station and Gare Routiers bus station in Perpignan.
- There is a bus service and taxis to Perpignan city centre.
- Airport Info:
- The airport terminal is small and arrivals and departures are handled here. There are only a few seats to sit in the terminal.
- The baggage is handled by airport staff in the small terminal.
- More Services:
- There is a telephone in the airport terminal. There is a toilet.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a small cafe serving light meals and refreshments.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeris, Air France, Flybe, Ryanair.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Perpignan is the base town for exploring the eastern end of the Pyrenees but the town's vibes are great with a lively street life. Perpignan's history dates back to the year 900 and it's a colourful, fascinating town.
- Other Interesting Information: