Pau Pyrenees Airport (PUF) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Pau Pyrenees Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 7km (4.3miles) northwest of Pau.
- (0)5 59.33.33.00
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis tel: (0)5 59 33 33 00 are available from the airport and the fare is around 25 Euros to Pau.
- The shuttle bus departs from the airport at 1.30pm Friday through to Monday and at 2.50pm Tuesday through to Thursday. Tel:05 59 33 33 00 for information.
- Taxis and a shuttle bus services is available from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk Tel:(0)5 59 33 33 00 is on the ground floor and they assist with baggage, lost property, message service and tourist information.
- There is one baggage belt. For lost property enquire at the Information Desk.
- There is a bank, Bureau de Change and ATM in the terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal. Wireless Internet is available at the Information Desk. Toilets and baby change facilities are available. First Aid is provided.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Restaurant de l'Aeroport is open from 11am to 9 pm. The brasserie Cockpit and the Bar area serves snacks and meals at very reasonable prices.
- The Newsagent and Tobacconist is open 7 days a week. The Airport Shop sells regional produce including wines and locally produced clothing. Other goods for sale includes, gifts, toys, jewellery and cosmetics.
- Business Facilities:
- Business facilities (tel:(0)5 59 33 33 59) includes meeting rooms which can be equipped to your suit your needs. There is a VIP Lounge (tel:(0)5 59 33 33 54) available as well. Wireless Internet is available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible. Parking is available for the disabled. Tel:(0)5 59 33 33 00 if you require assistance at the airport. Contact the airline if you need a wheelchair at the airport.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Ryanair.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Lourdes is 45 minutes drive from the airport and Pau is a lively, bustling town with the beautiful Pyrenees mountains to enjoy. The Grottes de Betharram is worth visiting.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Pau airport's annual passengers numbers exceed 1 million.