Paris Beauvais Airport (BVA) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Paris Beauvais Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located north of Beauvais.
- (0)3 188.8.131.52
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis from the airport to the train station in Beauvais charge 10Euros during the day and 13Euros at night and takes about l5 minutes to reach the station. The train journey takes about an hour to reach Gare du Nord in Paris. Taxis also commute to Paris and charges range from 100 to 120Euros during the day and 140 to 160Euros at night. Journey time to Paris takes from one to one and half hours depending on the destination and traffic.
- A shuttle bus service (tel:.33 158 050 845) is available to and from Paris-Beauvais Airport and Paris-Porte Maillot. Buses depart from Beauvais airport 20 minutes after the arrival of each flight and from Paris-Porte Maillot buses leave 3 hours before the departure of each flight. Tickets cost 10 Euros for a trip one way and the journey time is approximately 1 hour.
- There is a shuttle bus service to Paris-Porte Maillot and taxis are available.
- Airport Info:
- There is a help desk in the airport terminal.
- There is a baggage carousel
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal. Toilets and baby change facilities are available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible.
- Airlines Served:
- Braathens, Ryanair, Sterling, Wizz Air.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport: