Nimes Garons Airport (FNI) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Nimes Garons Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 20km (12.5miles) south east of Nimes.
- 33 (0)4 188.8.131.52
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the airport terminal.
- Shuttle bus will take you to Nimes from the airport.
- A shuttle bus service and taxis is the transport mode from the airport to Nimes.
- Airport Info:
- There is a Tourist Help Desk in the airport terminal.
- There is a baggage belt
- More Services:
- Telephones and toilets are available in the airport terminal. Baby change facilities and First Aid is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Bars and restaurants offer what you may need to satisfy your hunger and thirst.
- A Newsagent and tobacconist is available.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a VIP Lounge in the airport terminal
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Littoral, Ryanair
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- Nimes is known for its Roman antiquities and one of the best-preserved Roman amphitheaters in the world and a near-perfect Roman temple is the attraction of this romantic town.