St Etienne Boutheon Airport (EBU) Guide
Other Airports in Lyon
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at the the arrivals area.
- Ryanair Shuttle service departs once daily and returns from Lyon once a day.
- Taxis and a shuttle bus service is available for transport to Lyon and beyond.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk (tel:(0)4 77 55 71 71) will assist with messages, telex and fax and any queries you may have.
- There is a baggage belt.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal. Telexand fax is available at the Information Desk. Toilets and baby change facilities are located in the terminal.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There is a Bar serving light meals and snacks.
- Newspapers, cigarettes, sweets, gifts and produce of the region is available in the airport shop.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a meeting room available, enquire at the Information Desk.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible and toilets for the disabled is located in the airport terminal.
- Airlines Served:
- Ryanair, Boust'Air.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing
- Activities near the Airport:
- The industrial town of St Etiene does have two places worth a look-in, the Musee d'Art Moderne and the Musee d'Art et d'Industrie.
- Other Interesting Information:
- The Loire region is the heart of mechanical industry and with medical technologies, the agro-foods industry, textiles, environment technologies, paint, and the optical industry.