Limoges Bellegarde Airport (LIG) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Airport Info:
- The airport terminal is fairly small, both arrivals and departures are handled here.
- The baggage is handled by airport staff in the small terminal.
- A new cash dispenser is available for all your money needs.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Hotel Restaurant "Le Cerf Volant" serves up some good meals and refreshments.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport is now a WiFi hotspot, with a post office and newsagents for business men.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Construction of lift and toilets facilities for disabled passengers has now been completed.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Ryanair.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Limoges, known for its splendid porcelain is a beautiful town to visit. The River Vienne offers many lazy meandering walks and the Cathedral above the river beckons for a visit. Maybe you could find some time to visit the magnificent Gare des Benedictins.