Carcassonne Salvaza Airport (CCF) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi cabs are available at the airport terminal.
- There is a taxi service available at also horse drawn carriage. Enquire at the information desk.
- Airport Info:
- The Information Desk in the terminal also offers a message service.
- There is a baggage carousel. Baggage trolleys are available.
- Bureau de Change and ATM is available.
- More Services:
- Telephones are located in the terminal and a post box is provided. First Aid is available. Baby care facilities are available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Sandwicherie Salvaza supplies quiches, sandwiches and light meals and there is a Bar for refreshments.
- The Airport Shop offers newspapers, products of the region, gifts and confectionery.
- Business Facilities:
- Fax and photocopy services are available. Enquire at the Information Desk (tel:04 68 47 88 19) for business facilities. There is a VIP Lounge in the airport terminal.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible, ramps are provided where necessary. Parking for the disabled is provided. Wheelchairs must be requested before travel. Wheelchair accessible toilets are located in the terminal.
- Airlines Served:
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- This ancient, medieval town is something out of a fairytale and has inspired film makers with it's out-of-this-world-charm. Explore Carcassone on foot or in a horse-drawn carriage and savour it's magic.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Tiny Carcassonne is flooded with tourists in peak season so choose your time to visit with care.