Bordeaux Merignac Airport (BOD) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available at both terminals. Negotiate price before boarding the taxi.
- Jet?Bus operates a bus service from the airport to Bordeaux. There is a shuttle bus service from the airport to Bordeaux. Sea Lifts operate a great service from Bordeaux and Biarritz Airports. They run 9 seater minibuses and cover the whole region. Their drivers speak English and are highly professional and friendly. All their vehicles are new, air-conditioned and very comfortable. Website : www.sea-lifts.com Tel : +33 (0) 676 12 40 18 Email : email@example.com
- There is a shuttle bus service, taxi service and the local bus that run to and from the airport.
- Airport Info:
- There is an Information Desk (tel: (0)5 5634 5050) in the arrivals area of terminals A & B.
- The Lost Property service (tel:(0)55 634 5011) is located on the Departures level of Terminal B.
- Bureau de Change and a Bank is located in terminal A. ATMs are located in terminal B.
- More Services:
- Telephones and post office is available. Toilets and baby change facilities are provided. First Aid is available.
- Eating & Drinking:
- Bars and Restaurants are available in both terminals.
- There is a Newsagent, a Gift Shop and Perfumery among the shops in the airport. The Duty Free Shop is in the Departures hall of terminal A.
- Business Facilities:
- Photocopying facilities and a fax machine is available in the Departures area of Terminal A. The Comfort Hotel (tel:(0)5 5655 9366), Ibis (tel: (0)5 5634 1019), Mercure Bordeaux Airport (tel: (0)5 5634 7474) and Novotel (tel: (0)5 5634 1025), close to the airport offer business facilities. A shuttle bus is available on request. There is a VIP Lounge in the airport.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There is parking for the disabled. The airport is wheelchair accessible and toilets for the disabled are located in both terminals. Wheelchairs must be request from airlines before departure.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Algerie, Air France, Air Liberte, Air Littoral, Basq Air, British Airways, CCM Airlines, Flybe, Iberia, Lufthansa, Maersk Air, Portugalia, Regional, Royal Air Maroc, SNCargo, Swiss, Tunisair, Virgin Express.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- Place Gambetta is the central square for the city's shops, museums and the Cathedral. This part of Bordeaux is particularly charming.
- Other Interesting Information:
- Future expansion plans include a new passenger terminals and improved and expanded facilities in the existing terminals.