Biarritz Airport (BIQ) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Biarritz Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 3km (1mile) from Biarritz
- (0)5 18.104.22.168
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi cabs are available just outside the airport terminal.
- Buses leave every 40 minutes to Biarritz and pass through Anglet, the surfer's destination.
Sea Lifts operate a great service from Bordeaux and Biarritz Airports. They run 9 seater minibuses and cover the whole region. Their drivers speak English and are highly professional and friendly. All their vehicles are new, air-conditioned and very comfortable.
Website : www.sea-lifts.com
Tel : +33 (0) 676 12 40 18
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buses and taxis leave from outside the airport terminal to Biarritz
- Airport Info:
- The is a help desk in the airport terminal.
- More Services:
- Telephones are available in the airport terminal. Toilets and baby change facilities are also available.
- Business Facilities:
- The Airport Hotel has some facilities for business meetings.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is wheelchair accessible.
- Airlines Served:
- Air France, Ryanair.
- Airport Taxes:
- Airport departure tax is usually included in the ticket price. Enquire at the time of ticketing.
- Activities near the Airport:
- With a climate made in heaven and beaches to die for what better holiday relaxation could you ask for?
- Other Interesting Information:
- Biarritz is the destination every July for the Surfers competition.