Tampere Pirkkala Airport (TMP) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Tampere Pirkkala Airport
- Airport Code:
- 15 km southwest from Tampere.
- 358 3 2835311
Directions & Transportation
- You will find the airport taxis outside both Terminals or phone 0100 4131. For normal taxis - 10041
- Take bus No 61 to Tampere from Terminal 2.
- Bus , Car or Taxi.
- Airport Info:
- Terminal 1 and 2 both have information desks and tourist information.
- Information desk for property found in terminal (03) 283 5451. Call airline for property found on plane.
- Eating & Drinking:
- ShopsTax free (03) 283 5315
- KRV- Lentsikka Oy restaurant in Terminal 1 and Kotipizza in Terminal 2.
- Business Facilities:
- Book through the information desk (03) 283 5451space for 22 people at the conference and a/v equipment, phones, overhead and screen available. Also a VIP lounge suitable for 10 people with refreshment facilities.Both are located in Terminal 1
- Disabled Facilities:
- Toilets and parking for the disabled are available and further assistance can be had on request.
- Airlines Served:
- SAS | snowflake | Sterling | Skyways Express | Estonian Air | KLM Dutch Airlines | Syrian Arab Airlines | Spanair | JAT Yugoslav Airlines | Finnair | Wideroes | Maersk Air | Brussels Airlines | MALEV | Air France | germanwings | Nordic East Airlink | TAP - Air Portugal | Lufthansa | Germania Express | Turkish Airlines | European Executive Express | Alitalia | Swedline Express | Blue 1 | Aerosvit Airlines | Iceland Air | Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise | bmi | British Airways | Luxair | Iberia | Air Malta | Norwegian Air Shuttle | Czech Airlines | Air Baltic | Bulgaria Air | Aeroflot Russian Airlines | Tunisair | Austrian Airlines | Lithuanian Airlines | LOT Polish Airlines | Swiss Air |
- Airport Taxes:
- 12 Euros
- Activities near the Airport:
- Tampere Hall ? Encased in glass, this auditorium serves as concert hall for local and International productions. Close to a lovely park.
Sarkanniemi ? Funfair, Dolphinarium, observation tower, art gallery and aquarium.
Pyynikki ? Observation tower and park set on a beautiful gravel ridge.