Esbjerg Airport (EBJ) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Esbjerg Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 9 km from the Esbjerg city centre.
- (45) 76 12 14 00
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis traveling to the city available from outside the terminal building.
- A bus service between the airport and the Central Railway station Banegarden runs between 07h05 and 22h05. From the Banegarden station it is easy to travel to any of cities or districts in Denmark.
- There are many options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car; bus; and taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- There are tourist information desks found in both the Arrivals and Departures Terminals of the airport.
- The airport has luggage lockers available for hire in the Departures Terminal.
- There is a bank and a bureaux de change located in the Arrivals Terminal of the airport. There are also several ATMs located throughout both terminals of the airport.
- More Services:
- There are telephones and internet facilities located in both of the airport's terminals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are 2 shops found in both terminals of the airport, including a duty free shop, which sells a range of products, and a newsagent.
- There is a cafeteria in the Arrivals Terminal of the airport, which serves a range of refreshments.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport doesn?t really have any business facilities, although the tourist information desk will be able to help the business traveler with some faxing and photocopying.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by people with disabilities and wheelchair accessable toilets are also found throughout the airport. If passengers with disabilities have any special requirements, they should inform their airline before traveling.
- Airlines Served:
- bmi, Danish Air Transport, British Airways, First Choice, North Flying, Ryanair, SAS-Scandinavian, Sun Air, Westair
- Airport Taxes: