Copenhagen Kastrup International Airport (CPH) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available from taxi ranks located outside the Arrivals area of Terminals 1 and 3.
- There are several buses, including bus nos.30, 250S and 500S, running from the airport to the city centre and beyond. The night bus no.96N runs from Terminal 3 to Radhuspladsen.
- There are direct high-speed trains to Copenhagen Central Station and a number of other destinations in Denmark and Sweden. The train station is located in Terminal 3.
- There are many options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car; bus; and taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- Information desks are situated in the Arrivals and transit halls in Terminals 2 and 3, and there is a visitor centre located in Terminal 3.
- A left luggage facility is available between Terminals 2 and 3, and there are self-service lockers available at all the terminals.
- Several banks are located in Terminal 2. There are bureaux de change services in Terminals 2 and 3, and ATMs are found in all terminals.
- There is a 24 hour prayer room located in Terminal 2.
- Shower and sauna facilities can be found at the Transfer Hotel.
- More Services:
- There are many play areas for children located in Terminals 2 and 3, a post office is located between Terminals 2 and 3, and Wireless Internet is available throughout the terminals.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a wide range of shops available in the airport, including duty free shops; ladie's and men's clothing stores; gifts and leather shops; watches and jewllery shops; and many more.
- There are many bars; cafes; Fast Food outlets; and restaurants found in the airport. They sell a wide range of refreshments catering to almost anyone's needs and desires.
- Business Facilities:
- The Hilton Business Centre is situated in Terminal 3 and has 14 executive conference rooms; a VIP room; a conference room for up to 50 people; and nine meeting rooms. Some airlines and handling agents provide business facilities in their executive lounges in Terminals 2 and 3.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by people with disabilities and wheelchair accessable toilets are also found throughout the airport. If passengers with disabilities have any special requirements, they should inform their airline before traveling. One relative is allowed to escort people with disabilites to the gate before departure.
- Airlines Served:
- Cimber Air, SAS, Sterling, Air Greenland, snowflake, Maersk Air, Virgin Express, Iberia, Estonian Air, KLM Dutch Airlines, Nordic East Airlink, TAP Air Portugal, Spanair, JAT Yugoslav Airlines, Wideroes, bmi, OLT, easyJet, Brussels Airlines, MALEV, Air France, City Air, Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, Turkish Airlines, Alitalia, Blue 1, Finnair, Skyways Express, Iceland Air, Iceland Express, Danish Air Transport, Pulkovo Aviation Enterprise, British Airways, Adria, Luxair, V Bird, AZZURRA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Czech Airlines, Air Baltic, Transavia Airlines, Basiq Air, Bulgaria Air, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Aviation Assistance, Arkia, Tunisair, Austrian Airlines, Lithuanian Airlines, Swiss Air
- Airport Taxes:
- Activities near the Airport:
- Travelers delayed at the airport can take a taxi; bus; or train into Copenhagen, once there any of the folllowing acttractions can easily be reached. National Museum - Ny Vestergade 10 - This museum is housed in a former royal palace and is Denmark's best historical and cultural museum. There are many exhibitions, permanent displays include the history of Denmark from the Ice Age to the 17th century; Egyptian; Greek; and Italian antiquities and a survey of indigenous populations. Royal Museum of fine Art - Solvegade 48 - 50 - This museum houses Denmark's largest collection of art, including many paintings by Rembrandt; Brueghel and Rubens; some works by Titian; Mantegna; and Picasso, as well as an excellent Matisse collection. Waterfront - There are many things to see and do at the waterfront, there are many shops and restaurants found on the promanade and you can get a taste of some of the local cuisine. There are also many interesting sights to see at the waterfront, the Little Mermaid is a global symbol of Copenhagen.