Aarhus Tirstrup Airport (AAR) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Aarhus Tirstrup Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located 40 km north east of Aarhus.
- (45) 87 75 70 00
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis traveling to the city available from outside the terminal building.
- There is an airport bus service that takes passengers from the airport to Aarhus and back, the service is available 24 hours a day.
- There are several options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car; bus; and taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- A tourist help desk is found in the arival terminal of the airport.
- The airport has a bank; a bureaux de change; and several ATMs.
- More Services:
- There is a first aid station located in the terminal building of the airport, there are also baby changing rooms found in the airport.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a range of shops found in the airport, including a duty free shop; a newsagent; a tobacconist; travel agent; and a Gift Shop.
- The airport has a few restaurants; cafeterias; and bars situated in the terminal building, they offer a wide range of refreshments catering to anyhting a tourists could be looking for.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a VIP lounge that offers some business services, including fax; Internet; and telephones.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by people with disabilities and wheelchair accessable toilets are also found throughout the airport. If passengers with disabilities have any special requirements, they should inform their airline before traveling.
- Airlines Served:
- British Airways, First Choice, Maersk Air (UK), North Flying, Ryanair, SAS-Scandinavian, Sun Air, Westair
- Airport Taxes: