Charleroi Brussels South Airport (CRL) Guide
Other Airports in Brussels
Directions & Transportation
- Taxis are available all the time outside the terminal. www.charleroitransfer.com - Door-to-door Airport Transfer operating between Brussels and Charleroi Airport. You'll be at home or in your office in 45 minutes! Contact email@example.com
- A public bus travels from the airport to the Charleroi Trainstation all day.
- A public bus runs from the airport to the Charleroi Trainstation all day. From there you can reach any station in Belgium.
- There are many options available to travelers arriving and leaving the airport: car; bus; and taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- A tourist help desk is found in the arival terminal of the airport.
- There is a bank; a bureaux de change; and several ATMs throughout the airport.
- More Services:
- Other services available in the airport are: first aid, baby/parent Room; travel agent; several internet stands; and VIP lounge.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a number of shops found in the departures terminal, including: a boutique; library/book shop; and a duty free shop.
- There are a few restaurants and cafeterias found in the airport. They serve a range of refreshments, catering to all tastes.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a business centre that offers a range of services: faxing; copying; conference rooms; and telephones.
- Disabled Facilities:
- There are lifts; automatic doors; adapted telephones and toilets provided for disabled people. Disabled car parking spaces are also available.
- Airlines Served:
- Air Algerie, Air Polonia, Air Service, Antinea, EcoAir, Futura, Ryanair, Virgin Express, Wizz
- Airport Taxes: