Gimhae International Airport (PUS) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are deluxe and ordinary taxis available from taxi ranks located outside the terminals.
- There are frequent public buses serving various destinations around Busan; express buses also serve Ulsan; Masan; Gyeognju; Pohang; Yangsan; and Jinhae. Ujin Airport Bus limousine buses run to the Haeundae and Busan Stations via all the major hotels.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can either go via bus, car or taxi.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information centre situated on the first floor of the International Terminal and the first and second floors of the Domestic Terminal. Touch screen information services can be found on the first floor of each terminal. The Busan Tourism Association has an information desk on the first floor of the International Terminal.
- There is a baggage office located on the on the first floor of the International Terminal and charges vary depending on the size of your luggage. Lost property is handled by the Airport Police situated on the first floors of both the Domestic Terminal and International Terminal.
- There are banks located in both terminals and a bureaux de change in the International Terminal. An ATM is located in the Busan Tourism Association office, which is on the first floor of the International Terminal.
- More Services:
- There is a post office on the first floor of the International Terminal, which offers international telephone calls and telegram services, and public telephones are located throughout the airport. There are also infant rooms; a medical centre; drinking fountains; smoking rooms; and art galleries.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a range of shops available, including book stores; two pharmacies; gift shops; barbershop and beauty salon; and local produce. There is also a department store situated in the International Terminal. Duty-free shopping is located on the first floor of the International Terminal.
- The airport has a range of snack bars; restaurants and cafes, which are located in all the terminals of the airport and offer a wide variety of refresments.
- Business Facilities:
- A business room is located on the first floor of the International Terminal, facilities on offer include meeting rooms; telephone; fax machines; and computers. There is also an airline lounge located on the first floor of the International Terminal.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is easily accessable by disabled travellers, with braille maps on the first floor of both terminals for visually-impaired travellers and the toilets are physically accessible throughout the terminals. There are lifts that connect all floors of both terminals. Parking is accessible to disabled travellers, with reserved spaces in front of the terminals.
- Airlines Served:
- Asiana Airlines, China International Airlines, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Northwest Airlines, Vladivostok Air
- Airport Taxes: