Osaka Kansai International Airport (KIX) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxis available at the taxi stops, which are located in front of the terminal building.
- There are regular bus services from the airport to all major hotels and surrounding destinations. The buses depart from the Arrivals area, and tickets can be purchased in front of the terminal building.
- Japanese Railways offer a regulaer train service from the airport to many destinations, including Kyoto and Kyobashi.
- There are a number of options for travellers going to and from the airport by road, such as car, bus or taxi services.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has an information centre located on each level of the airport. There are travel and tourist information desks located on the first floor. There are also many E-Stand information kiosks located throughout the airport, and offer information and Internet connections.
- The airport has left luggage and luggage delivery services available. Porters are also available to assist passengers with their luggage.
- The airport has a bank; bureaux de change; and several ATMs in the terminal building.
- More Services:
- There are 25 @Stations that provide 24 hour Internet access, Wireless Internet access is also available in the terminal building. Mobile phones are available for hire. There is also a medical centre; dentist; baby changing rooms; a nursery; and children's play area.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a wide variety of shops in the terminal building, including newsagents; gift shops; duty free shops; and fashion boutiques.
- The airport has an extensive range of bars; coffee shops and restaurants serving a range of Japanese and International dishes.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a business centre located on the fourth floor, which offers a range of services including telephone; fax and Internet facilities; PC rental; secretarial; and catering. The Hotel Nikko Kansai Airport has a fully equipped business centre and provides conference facilities for up to 500 delegates.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport is fully accessable to disabled passengers, with lifts and ramps; as well as adapted toilets and telephones. Passengers that require any special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Japan Airlines, ANA, Air Nippon, Japan Asia, JTA, JAC, JALways, Air Japan, Korean Air, China Air, Air China, China Southwest, China Eastern, China southern, China Northern, Shanghai Air, Hainan Airlines, AOM, KLM, LOT Polish, Mongolian Air, US Airways, Aeroflot, Aeromexico,Asiana, American Trans, American, Alitalia, Arkia Israeli, Argentines, Ansett, Iberia, Iran Air, Virgin, VASP Brazillian, Varig, Uzbekistan AIr, Vladivostok Air, Air India, Air Tahiti Nui, Air Canada, Aircalin, Air Macau, Air Lingus, Air2000, Air Europe, Airlanka, Air Pacific, Air Hongkong, Air France, Egypt Air, Ethiopian, Eva Airways, Emirates, El Al Irael Air, Angel Air, Australian, Austrian, Olympic, Canadian, Garuda, Gulf Air, Qantas, Kampuched Air, Cathay Pacific, Kuwait, Croatia, Kenya, Continental, Saudi Arabian, Sabena, JAR, Japan Air Charter, Singapore, Swiss, Swissair, SAS, Thai, Czechoslovak, Delta, Dragonair, Turkish, New Zealand, Air Niuguni, Northwest, Harlequin AIr, PIA, Biman, Philippine Air, Finnair, Fairinc, Brittish Airways, Pulkovo Airline, Vietnam Airline, Vaolare Airlines, Malaysia, Malev, South African, Minebe Airlines, JAT, United AIrlines, Lauda Air, Lufthansa, Royal Nepal, Royal Brunei, Royal Jordanian, World Air Net, World Airways
- Airport Taxes: