Soekarno Hatta Airport (CGK) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Soekarno Hatta Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is 20km Northwest of Jakarta
- (62-21)5505074, 5505002,
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi's have meters and they may charge extra for toll roads.
- Run every half hour
- Bus , Car or Taxi
- Airport Info:
- Both terminals have information desks, and there is a 24 hour tourist information desk at (0)21 550 5179 or 5307/8/9. In terminal 2
- Left-luggage is in Terminal 2 and there is a lost property office in the arrivals section of both Terminals.Porters are on hand as well.
- Terminal 1 and 2 both haveBanks and bureau de change.
- Terminal 2 has prayer rooms
- More Services:
- Medical centre in each terminal and a baby care room in terminal 2
- Eating & Drinking:
- Numerous shops at both terminals including a duty-free, gift shop, newsagents and a book shop.In the International hall find Plaza Bali, the top outlets in the world can be found at this very large shop.
- The terminals both have several establishments for a full meal or just a snack.Skynet Cafe for coffee and e-mail.
- Business Facilities:
- A 24 hour telecommunications facility is available in Terminal 2 including telephones, fax and telex and also in 2 you will find four executive lounges and a VIP lounge in Terminal 1.
- Disabled Facilities:
- special toilets and a lift are on hand, also wheelchairs can be provided on request.
- Airlines Served:
- Ansett Australia, Bouraq, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, Continental Micronesia, EVA Air, Fast Air, Garuda Indonesia, Gatari Hutama, Japan Airlines, Japan Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Martinair Holland, Merpati Nusantara, Qantas, Royal Brunei, SIA Cargo, Thai Airways
- Airport Taxes:
- a 100,000 rps
- Activities near the Airport:
- Hotels in the vicinity include the 3 star Aspac Quality Hotel for transit passengers and the 4 star Sheraton Bandara. Golfers will be delighted with the 18 hole course.