Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Ngurah Rai Airport
- Airport Code:
- About 15km from the main town of Denpasar.
- (0)361 751 011
Directions & Transportation
- It is advisable to use the pre-paid airport taxi service to the left of the terminal exit, otherwise take the risk in the outside taxis.(make sure the meter is running and check the fares posted outside the terminals.
- Buses run regularly between the bus station in Tegal (Denpasar) and the airport.Shared taxis (Bernos) also offer a service.
- Bus , Car or Taxi.
- Airport Info:
- Information desks are located in both terminals.
- A left luggage counter is to be found next to the international departures terminal entrance.
- There are banks and bureau de change, but you would get a more favourable rate in the towns, so just change as much as you need.
- Eating & Drinking:
- A variety of shops serve the airport, including the duty free Plaza Bali in international departures.With world class outlets such as Hermes, Burberry's and Fendi
- Restaurants and cafes are open from 6am till the last flight in both terminals.From McDonalds to coffee shops to smart Balinese dining.
- Business Facilities:
- Citibank offers executive lounges in both terminals and there is another one on the third floor with internet access and showers.Secretarial services and catering can be hired.
- Disabled Facilities:
- Wheelchairs, lifts and general assistance are readily available.
- Airlines Served:
- Ansett Australia, Bouraq, Cathay Pacific, China Airlines, Continental Micronesia, EVA Air, Fast Air, Garuda Indonesia, Gatari Hutama, Japan Airlines, Japan Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Martinair Holland, Merpati Nusantara, Qantas, Royal Brunei, SIA Cargo, Thai Airways
- Airport Taxes:
- rp 100,000 on international and rp 9-20,000 on domestic flights.
- Activities near the Airport:
- The beach resort of Kuta, with hotels, lively markets and stretches of unspoiled beach. Try Waterbom, a spa and water park for a very relaxing and enjoyable day.