New Delhi Indera Gandhi Airport (DEL) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Pre - paid taxis are the best option and the taxi counter in arrivals will help.
- A bus leaves every 20 minutes to from Terminal 2 and luxury coach to Amritsar
- Bus, Coach, Taxi or Car
- Airport Info:
- Three tourist information counters are located in Domestic arrivals and one in International arrivals at the baggage reclaim areas.A help desk is located in Arrivals just after customs.
- The left luggage facility is at the premium car park near Terminal 2 and the standard car park opposite Terminal 1.Terminal 2 offers a baggage wrapping service. Lost property is to be found in the airport managers office in both Terminals.
- In the International Terminal banks and bureau de change are open 24 hours and in Domestic from 6am till 8pm.A post office and post-boxes are well located.
- More Services:
- Internet kiosks are available at both Terminals and operated by credit-cards.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The Arrivals and Departure lounges in both Terminals have duty-free shops. The transit lounge in Terminal 2 also has speciality shops.
- Business Facilities:
- Terminal 1 halls A and B house executive lounges with business facilities.The Maharaja Lounge is at the transit area of Terminal 2.The Centaur Hotel has full facilities and is located near Terminal 2.
- Disabled Facilities:
- A special parking area, toilets and ambulift are available, any other assistance can be requested on booking.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot; Aerosvit; Air Canada; Air France; Air India; Air Kazakstan; Air Mauritius; Air Slovak; Ariana Afgan; Asian Airlines; Austrian Airlines; Biman Bangladesh Airlines; British Airways; Cathay Pacific Airways; China Air; China Eastern Air; Druk Air; El-Al- Israil; Emirates; Ethiopian Airlines; Gulf Air; Indian Airlines; Japan Airlines; KLM Royal Dutch Airlines; Kuwait Airways; Kyrghzstan Airlines; Lufthansa; Mahan Air; Malaysia Airlines; Royal Jordanian; Royal Nepal Airlines; Saudi Arabian Airlines; Singapore Airlines; Sri Lankan Airlines; Syrian Arab Airlines; Tajakistan; Thai Airways; Turkish Airlines; Turkmenistan Airlines; Uzbekistan Airways; Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Airport Taxes:
- rs 200
- Activities near the Airport:
- Delhi is the capital of India, and has a fascinating charm of its own if you look through the ever present poverty.Chandni Chowk is old Delhi's main street.Smell it, Feel it, Hear it and drink in this heady cocktail of absolute chaos. Haggle for those last minute souvenirs