Port Elizabeth Airport (PLZ) Guide
- Airport Name:
- Port Elizabeth Airport
- Airport Code:
- The airport is located within the boundaries of Port Elizabeth, 5km to the west of the Capital Business District.
- (+27) 41 507-7348
Directions & Transportation
- There are metered taxis available at the taxi stop located outside the Departures Hall.
- There are shuttle bus services available on request or by booking in advance at the Arrivals hall. They operate according to flight schedules and passengers can book their return journey to the airport in advance.
- Travellers going to and from the airport can either use a car, taxi or shuttle bus.
- Airport Info:
- There is an information desk located in the Arrivals Hall.
- Baggage trolleys are available free of charge in the Arrivals hall, in the car park area and at the entrance to the Departures hall.
- There is an ATM located in the passage between the Arrivals and Departures halls and the information desk offers a bureau de change facility.
- More Services:
- There is a post box in the Departures Hall and public phones and baby changing facilities can be found in both the Departures and Arrivals Halls.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a gift shop and a sweet shop located in the Departures hall.
- The airport has a restaurant on the first floor of the Departures hall and cafes in the Arrivals and Departures halls.
- Business Facilities:
- There is a conference room in the Aero Park Block B located 200m from the Arrivals hall, which can seat 25-30 people. Equipment, including television; video; overhead projector; and white boards is available.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has accessible toilets for disabled passengers and lifts are available to the first floor, where the business class lounge and restaurant are located.
- Airlines Served:
- BA / Comair, Nationwide Airlines, South African Airways
- Airport Taxes: