Johannesburg International Airport (JNB) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- Taxi and shuttle ranks are situated opposite the Terminal A International Arrivals and go to various destinations in and around Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- There are buses and coaches that depart from the multi-storey car park and go to various destinations in and around Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- There are a range of options available to passengers traveling to and from the airport by road: car; taxi and bus services.
- Airport Info:
- There are information kiosks located in both terminal A and Terminal B.
- Left luggage facilities are available on the upper level of the underground parkade, just off the main lift lobby of Terminal A2 at international arrivals area.
- There are banks located in International Arrivals of Terminal 2, foreign exchange outlets and ATMs are located throughout the airport.
- The airport has a chapel and a muslim prayer room.
- More Services:
- The airport has a post office; mobile telephone hire; wireless Internet area; a 24-hour medical clinic and baby changing facilities.
- Eating & Drinking:
- There are a wide range of shops found in the duty-free mall at the airport, including Alex Hair International; CNA Books; Cosmic Candy; Designer Labels; Ekhaya; Exclusive Books; Flower Centre; Klein Karoo; Music Moods; Out of Africa; and many more.
- There are a wide range of restaurants and bars located in the terminal buildings, including Spur Family Restaurant; Cafe Rossini; Juicy Lucy; Nando's; Salmon House; Steers; Debonairs Pizza; Ocean Basket Seafood; McGinty's Pub & Restaurant; and manty more.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a Business Centre with facilities including fax, telephone and secretarial services. there is also a Premier Conference Centre located in the Domestic Terminal, which offers four meeting rooms seating up to 14 delegates, a seminar facility for up to 50 delegates and a conference room for up to 120 delegates.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has wheel chair accessable lifts (two are equipped with Braille), ramps and adapted toilets throughout the terminals and disabled parking spaces are available. There is also a golf cart service which can accommodate disabled passengers that operates between the terminals and the car hire areas.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot, African Int´l, Air Austral, Air Botswana, Air France, Air Gabon, Air Madagascar, Air Malawi, Air Mauritius, Air Namibia, Air Seychelles, Air Tanzania, Air Zimbabwe, Alitalia, Angola Air Charter, Austrian Airlines, Balkan Bulgarian, British Airways, Cameroon Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Comair - Delta, DAS Air, Egyptair, El Al, Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Fast Air, Ghana Airways, Iberia, KLM, Kenya Airways, LAM-L.A. de Mozambique, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines, Martinair Holland, Metavia, Nationwide Air, Olympic, Qantas, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Swazi National, SIA Cargo, Saudi Arabian, South African Airways, Sun Air, Swiss, TAP-Air Portugal, THY-Turkish, Uganda Airlines
- Airport Taxes: