Casablanca Mohammed V Airport (CMN) Guide
Directions & Transportation
- There are taxi available from outside the Arrivals Hall.
- There are regular shuttle bus services from the airport to various destinations in Casablanca.
- There is a regular train service from the airport to Casablanca port and the city centre, the train departs from the Arrivals Hall.
- There are a few options avalable for travellers going to and from the airport by road, bus; car; or taxi services are available.
- Airport Info:
- The airport has an information desk in the Arrivals Hall and in the Departures Hall
- Trolleys are available in the terminal building free of charge.
- The airport has banks with bureau de change facilities and ATMs located in the terminal building.
- The airport has a prayer room in the main hall.
- More Services:
- The airport has a post office; pharmacy and first aid facilities. Public telephones are also available throughout the terminal building.
- Eating & Drinking:
- The airport has a shopping centre in the Departures Hall with a range of shops, including gift shops; duty free shops; and news agents. There are also some duty free shops located in the Arrivals Hall.
- The airport has a number of cafes and restaurants located in the terminal building.
- Business Facilities:
- The airport has a small business centre located in the main hall, services avalable in the business centre include fax; photocopy; and Internet facilities.
- Disabled Facilities:
- The airport has lifts in both the Departures and Arrivals Halls, as well as adapted toilets throughout the airport. Passengers needing special assistance should inform their airline before travelling.
- Airlines Served:
- Aeroflot, Air Algerie, Air France, Air Liberte, Air Malta, Air Mauritanie, Alitalia, Balkan Bulgarian, British Airways, DHL Air, Egyptair, Gulf Air, Iberia, KLM, Kuwait Airways, Libyan Arab, Lufthansa, Regional Airlines, Romavia, Royal Air Maroc, Royal Jordanian, SNCargo, Saudi Arabian, Syrian Arab, Tunisair
- Airport Taxes: