Casa Sol y Mar Bed & Breakfast Margarita Island
Official Contact Details - Casa Sol y MarPhone: 00 58 414 79 4400 2
Casa Sol y Mar is a fantastic new purpose build en-suite studios in Pampatar on the beautiful Margarita Island, Venezuela.
- Price from 40 USD / Day
- 1 bedroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 02/15/2008
This is your property ?
Casa Sol y Mar is a fantastic new purpose build en-suite studios in Pampatar, Margarita Island, Venezuela.
Located in one of the most prestigious areas of Margarita Island, Casa Sol y Mar offers guests tranquility, relaxation & privacy.
The studios are air-conditioned with one king size bed or two double beds, a lounge area with sofa & a drinks/breakfast area with a hot/cold water filter for coffee/tea.
The complex also benefits from a safe and secure patio to enjoy and relax in the evenings.
One kingsize bed or two Double Beds
En-suite shower room (with hot water)
Lounge area with sofa
Drinks/Breakfast area with seating
Multi-lingual Satellite TV (incl English language)
Water Cooler (filtered hot/cold drinking water)
Within safe and convenient walking distance of the studios:
Modern Shopping Malls: Including the "Sambil Mall", reportedly the largest in Latin America;
Fine Restaurants, and also McDonald's, etc;
Bakeries, excellent Coffee/Pastry Shops;
Internet and International Phone access;
Language School (in house can be provided);
Diverland Amusement Park, Dolphin swimming;
Lovely sandy Beaches;
Marina and local fishing sites;
Modern large Supermarkets;
Pharmacies - modern & fully stocked;
Renowned Plastic/Cosmetic Surgeons, Doctors, Dentists, and Physiotherapists;
Taxi services: a 5 minute drive takes you to downtown Porlamar with a wealth of more shopping adventures or to Pampatar with its lovely sandy beaches.
All of this combined with a friendly and helpful hand to ensure you enjoy to the full this great caribbean island.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 40 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 80 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 420 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 560 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Casa Sol y Mar is situated in the heart of Pamatar on the south/east side of Margarita Island. Sandy beaches and excellent shopping including the Sambil Mall are a short car journey away.
- 2 No 121, Nueva Espa, Margarita Island, Venezuela
- Accommodation located in:
- downtown, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, town!
Amenities & services
Large ensuite studio rooms (with hot water), one kingsize bed OR two double beds, air-con, multi-lingual satellite tv, hot/cold filtered drinking water for coffee/tea (provided in rooms), sofa & tables, drinks/breakfast seated area, towels, soap and sheets provided, car parking.
# of Units: 2... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Casa Sol y Mar
Casa Sol y Mar - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.