Beaches and Bunkers Condo Myrtle Beach
Official Contact Details - Beaches and BunkersPhone: 508-876-9966 Fax: 508-876-9966
Welcome To The Best of Both Worlds on The Grand Strand! This is your Myrtle Beach Vacation & Golf Condo!
- Price from 350 USD / Week
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 02/04/2007
This is your property ?
Welcome to Beaches and Bunkers
.where you'll get the best of both worlds of the Grand Strand area! If it's golf
.or just a relaxing day on our uncrowded beaches, you'll find it here at our condo, located in Longs, SC; just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the Boardwalk, but close enough for you to enjoy all that the Grand Strand has to offer! Our condo is located in the Sun Colony Resort on Rte 9 in Longs, just 2 minutes from the Myrtle Beach bypass (Rte 31) a short 25 minute drive from the Myrtle Beach Jetport. Our 3rd floor, non-smoking, condo features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, vaulted ceilings and a screened deck. This spacious condo will accommodate up to six people with the flexibility necessary to accommodate singles, couples, or families! Both bedrooms are furnished with king size beds, one of which will convert to a 2 twins if your situation warrants that configuration. Additionally, the sleeper sofa in the living room will accommodate an additional 2 people.
Sun Colony has many of the features you'd expect from much larger developments, but you'll feel much more at home since we have a total of only 60 units, spread amongst just 4 buildings on the property. As you enter through the stands of palm trees, you'll first notice our community center, which features numerous indoor function and game rooms, an outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, and grilling area .. all available to resident and guests of Sun Colony. Step out the back of any of the condos thorough the pine trees and you're on the fairways and greens of Colonial Charters Golf Course.
Inside our condo, you'll find all the amenities of home:
· A 27 television, dvd/cd player and surround sound stereo in the living room.
· A diverse assortment of cd's and dvd's for both your listening and viewing pleasure!
· Both bedrooms are also furnished with televisions and/or cd/dvd player as well!
· A fully stocked kitchen with all the supplies and equipment you'd expect at home!
· Enjoy a quick bite or lunch at the breakfast bar or sit down to dinner at the dinner table.
· Washer, dryer, ironing board and iron.
· Ample storage space for your golf clubs, boogie boards and more!
The Grand Strand area abounds with countless attractions and activities with something to please any interest you and your fellow vacationers may have .adults and children alike!
· Golf courses designed by the likes of Nicklaus, Jackson, and Byrd within just 10 minutes of the condo.
· Over 100 other courses up and down the Grand Strand from Wilmington, NC to Pawley's Island, all within 30-60 minutes from the condo.
· Less than 10 minutes away from the beaches of North Myrtle Beach and Cherry Grove!
· The peaceful barrier islands of Brunswick County, NC .less than 20 minutes away!
· Shop til you drop .Broadway at The Beach Outlet shopping .both within 20 minutes.
· Miniature golf .Grand Prix Thrill Park .amusement parks ..all no more than 30 minutes away.
· Restaurants to please every palate and every budget! ..less than 10 minutes from 2 of the seafood capitals of the Carolinas: Calabash, NC and Little River, SC, home of the famous Blue Crab Festival.
· Casino boats on the dock in Little River .less than 10 minutes away!
· Thriving arts and entertainment from The Carolina Opry, Tribute! The Concert, Alabama Theater and much more!
· Winery tours, bird watching, shelling, fishing and boating .all in your backyard.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 350 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 595 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The area in and around Longs is becoming one of the most sought after locations along the Grand Strand. All the recent road and highway additions and improvements have opened up the Little River/Longs area to many new visitors who desire the peace and tranquility of a quiet vacation, yet the ability to be in the midst of every imaginable activity and attraction one could imagine. The weather is just ideal for year-round visitors as well! With an average annual high temperature of 73 degrees and an average low of 51 degrees, you have a sub-tropical environment that affords you outdoor activities year round! Some of the best golf you'll find will often be in the midst of a hard Northern winter of January and February when course are uncrowded and temperatures sometimes reach the low 70's!
It's not all about the golf either! History abounds throughout the area to the North in Wilmington, NC, where you'll find the Battleship North Carolina, moored in the deepwater Cape Fear River. To the west, where you'll find The Pee-Dee Region, steeping in history in and around Florence. And to the South ..the glorious Southern Belle .Charleston, SC awaits your visit! With so much to do .so much to see .one vacation will never be enough! Once you visit the Grand Strand area, we're confident that you'll return ..and likely very soon! Let us make your vacation a memorable one!
- Highway 9, 29568, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, near fishing area, near golf course, near horse riding, near the beach, near water sports, resort, town!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Beaches and Bunkers
Beaches and Bunkers - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.