Luxurious Dream Home with Jacuzzi and Sauna in the Poconos of PA Vacation Home Lake Ariel
Official Contact Details - Luxurious Dream Home with Jacuzzi and Sauna in the Poconos of PAPhone: 718-490-6410 Fax: 503-214-8825
This is one of the best homes in The Hideout Resort. Luxurious and
very spacious. Need a short or long getaway? You have it all right
The house features room for ten to twelve people. All large and
spacious beds ranging from King-Full.
- Price from 250 USD / Day
- Capacity up to 12 people
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 08/21/2008
This is your property ?
This precious home is called Poconos Hidden Jewel. It is located in Lake Ariel, PA within The Hideout community.
The entire home is WIFI wireless capable for your use FREE of charge.
DirecTV Satellite includes Premium Channels (HBO, Showtime..etc).
Living room has a 50" Plasma TV for your viewing pleasure. Sport
fans all NY Channels for the games are accessible. Huge spa room that
includes a large Jacuzzi for 4+ people and sauna. Want to have a get
together outdoors? You are in luck the house has a large barbecue
grill with enormous deck in the back.
Beautiful sunroom, family room, Wetbar- open to all guests, pool
table, two car garage, fireplace, and air conditioning. Community
features lots of amenities including two beautiful beaches and two
pools. During the winter there is also Skiing/tubbing available at
the communities private skiing lodge.
Golfers we didn't forget about you!! Very large Golf Course.
During the winter we have our own private skiing resort which features skiing, tubing, ice skating and also lessons for children and adults at very minimal rates compared to other slopes.
Check out the pictures. Want to see more or have any questions don't
hesitate to contact me via email or at the number below.
*****For faster service send your inquiries via email. I will send
you additional pictures and quote. Response in less than 10
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 250 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 310 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 230 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 280 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Poconos of Pa
- The Hideout, 18436, Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- countryside, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near ski area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, town!
Amenities & services
See Main description
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - Luxurious Dream Home with Jacuzzi and Sauna in the Poconos of PA
Luxurious Dream Home with Jacuzzi and Sauna in the Poconos of PA - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.