My Ocean Villa Truly Right on the Beach Vacation Home Tybee Island
Official Contact Details - My Ocean Villa Truly Right on the BeachPhone: 912 484 8397 Fax: 912 786 9652
Best beach access on Tybee Island. My Ocean Villa is truly right on the ocean. Retro Miami beach 50s decor. sleeps 7
Pets OK, WiFi. Truly is right on the beach, no parking lot or buildings in front.
- Price from 260 USD / Day
- Capacity up to 7 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 03/06/2008
This is your property ?
Tybee Island, Ga is a true Old Beach Community.
No highrises here. Limited to 3 stories.
So much to do on Tybee and in nearby (15 min drive) historic Savannah, GA.
Perfect for families, singles, romantic holiday for honeymooners and for anniversary celebrations,
Tybee Island, Ga is fun for all. Music, Art, fabulous restaurants, bike and nature trails, dolphin sighting on the beach or cruise, inshore fishing and offshore fishing
My Ocean Villa - oceanfront townhouse is one of a small group of townhomes. Only condos on the island that are directly on the ocean - just steps to the surf.
Most are home owners - just a few vacation rentals here.
Retro Miami Beach 50s vintage decor throughout the townhouse.
Upstairs: Two bedrooms, one oceanfront with king bed and the other has two twins (can be pulled together to make a king)
Full bath with tub and shower
Downstairs: Half guest bath, fully stocked kitchen, oceanfront livingroom with double futon and single lounge sleeping sofa.
Washer and Dryer, WiFi, Pets are welcome, Central AC/Heat
My Beach House Rentals offers 11 unique beach properties for you
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 260 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 360 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1380 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1880 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Closest beach to Atlanta, GA Just an easy 4 hour drive all on expressways - I75 and I16
15 min drive to historic Savannah, GA
Close to Hilton Head Island, Cumberland Island - National Seashore, Jekyll Island, GA
Fort Pulaski National monument
- 116 Butler Avenue, 31328, Tybee Island, Georgia, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, directly oceanfront just steps to the surf, near fishing area, near the beach, oceanfront, old twon, resort, leisure area, near golf, tennis, historical areas, shopping, bike and, village!
Amenities & services
My Ocean Villa on Tybee sleeps 7.
Two baths - one full and another guest bath downstairs.
Upstairs - one Kingsize bed - oceanfront
another bedroom across the hall with 2 twins
full bath upstairs
Downstairs: I Love Lucy Dinette, oceanfront livingroom
You even have sweeping ocean view from your kitchen sink.
double and single futons
wood floors throughout - spotless accommodations
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 1
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
Review - My Ocean Villa Truly Right on the Beach
My Ocean Villa Truly Right on the Beach - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.