Windwood Palms Vacation Home Orlando
Official Contact Details - Windwood Palms
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNIQUE AND LUXURIOUS?
LOCATED IN A QUIET MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CUL DE SAC WITH ONLY 9 OTHER HOUSES.
CONSERVATION VIEW TO REAR. GENUINE LUXURY AWAITS.
- Price from 257 USD / Day
- Capacity up to 10 people
- 5 bedrooms & 5 bathrooms
Last updated: 02/16/2006
This is your property ?
It is located in the prestigious and highly sought-after multi-million dollar community of Windwood Bay. The villa has had many upgrades to ensure it has amazing elegance and luxury throughout. If it is genuine luxury and style you are looking for, look no further as that is what we guarantee to deliver at our upscale lavish villa "Windwood Palms". We stand out from
the crowd without a doubt!
Championship golf courses are a plenty, the nearest is at Champion's Gate (PGA course designed by Greg Norman, with a David Leadbetter golfing academy) just 2 minutes away. There are many other courses all within a short traveling distance of the villa.
Walt Disney World with the lovable Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger are approx 10 minutes away. Universal Studios and Sea World are approximately a 20 minute drive away. Supermarkets (Publix), bank, gas stations, restaurants, and a whole host of stores including McDonalds & Subway, are all less than a 2-minute drive away at Champion's Gate and the Ridgeway Plaza is just 3 minutes from this beautiful community where more shops, eateries including Dominos Pizza, and a sports bar can be found.
Almost everyone, including other villa owners, that have ever entered the house utter the one word.....WOW! So why not come see for yourself the spectacular Windwood Palms Villa?
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 257 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 314 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1700 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 2200 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Windwood Palms is located in the highly prestigious resort of Windwood Bay, Davenport, Polk County, Florida. From Interstate 4 west, come off at exit 58 and keep right onto SR 532 into Champion's Gate. Continue through to the T-junction (the CR54 Loughman/Ronald Reagan Parkway). Turn left and continue and after approx 1/2 a mile, on the left hand side turn into Heritage Pass, which is the entrance to the community. It is signed Windwood Bay. It is a lovely area where there is a mix of rental and residential properties, a few miles further down from the community is the real Florida so we are in an ideal location for all your vacation needs.
*Easy access to Interstate 4, only 3 minute drive away.
*Convenient drive to Orlando (approx 20 min's) and also Lakeland.
*Gateway to the Ridge.
*Orlando International Airport 25 minute drive.
*Sanford Airport 55 minute drive.
*Tampa Airport 65 minute drive.
*Great Highway US 27 corridor location.
*Short drive to the attractions and restaurants on US 192
*Short drive to Disney (approx 10 Minutes) and all area attractions.
*Only 60 minutes from each coast, relax at the beach or visit the Space Center.
*Shopping areas nearby: Champion's Gate, literally 2-3 minutes:
nail salon/hair salon/gas station/liquor store and a few more general stores.
* Ridgeway Plaza less than 5 minutes: Walgreen's'/Chinese/Dominos Pizza/hair salon/nail salon/Lawyer/insurance/liquor store/Beef O' Brady's sports bar/dollar store/home theatre and electronics store/golf store/florist and a few more general stores.
* 2 Wal-Mart's, each approximately 15 minute drive away. Another half dozen within easy traveling distance.
* Just 5 minutes from the Villa there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant and a little way up from there you will find Wendy's, Deny's Burger King, another McDonalds and a host of other eateries.
- 33897, Orlando, Florida, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- city, leisure area, near cultural interest, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts!
Amenities & services
Just some of the amenities we offer at Windwood Palms
* Double drive and double garage with remote control electronic door. Enough parking for 4 cars.
* PIR garage exterior coach and porch lights for added security.
* Full top of the range security system including motion sensors and door/window alarms: monitored 24/7 by the top security company ADT.
* Peephole for added security.
* Electronic keyless entry with unique code just for you. This is changed after every guest.
* Complimentary use of wall safe.
* Linens and towels, including quality Egyptian cotton bath sheets by top British designer Jasper Conran, bath towels, hand towels, finger towels, all by Ralph Lauren and we also have face cloths and plenty of pool/beach towels.
* Complimentary use of large beach/pool towels and 2 cool boxes: one small for short trips or the parks and an off road coolbox with chunky wheels for the beach with an exterior shelf for carrying all your beach bits and pieces.
* Vidal Sassoon hairdryers in each bathroom.
* Fully air-conditioned throughout. Ceiling fans in family and all bed rooms.
* Upgraded digital cable HDTV package in the family room, why have a HDTV and not subscribe...you would be surprised!
* Upgraded cable tv package in the den on our second 51 inch HDTV.
* Both HDTV's come with Phillips home cinema surround systems.
* We also have cable tv in both twin bedrooms. (Toshiba flat screen tv/DVD combos).
* Free unlimited local, national and international calls to over 100 Countries.
* Free unlimited high speed broadband (5MB) Internet access.
* Free Wi-Fi access so you can bring along your own laptop if you wish.
* 3 Telephones (including 2 cordless)
* PS2 and current games (2 controllers).
* Board games.
* Books to suit all tastes.
* DVDs to suit all tastes.
* Local professional management company on call 24/7.
* Privately managed and cleaned.
* Smoke detectors.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and family room.
* Emergency lighting.
* Fire Extinguishers.
* Insect screens on all moving windows and sliding glass doors.
* Removable pool safety fence (not all villas have these).
* Energy Conservation features: happy to expand if you are interested.
* Beautiful, professional landscaped garden and pool area for your enjoyment.
Although we are animal lovers, for the comfort of all our guests, no pets or animals/birds of any kind are permitted in the villa or pool area. Smoking is also not permitted in the villa or on the pooldeck
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 3
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Windwood Palms
Windwood Palms - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.