Osprey View Vacation Home Orlando
Official Contact Details - Osprey ViewPhone: 01144 (0)1477 544301
Highly Upgraded Villa featuring extended South Facing pool and spa, FREE broadband internet, 4 beds/ 3 baths, 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, HDTV in family room, TV\'s/DVD players in all bedroom
- Price from 598 GBP / Week
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 07/28/2009
This is your property ?
"OSPREY VIEW" - OUR ORLANDO HOME IN ORANGE TREE - PERFECTLY SITUATED, BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED AND SUPREMELY COMFORTABLE IN A WORD PERFECT!
* Fully screened South facing 30x15ft pool and Spa
* Pool safety fence
* Centrally monitored home security system
* 4 Bedrooms - King size, Queen size and 2 twin beds
* 3 Bathrooms - 2 with large walk-in showers
* Cultured marble whirlpool tub and twin marble washbasins with vanity units in master ensuite
* Spacious Family Room with large flat-screen cable HDTV
* Formal Living Room
* Formal Dining Room with seating for six
* Breakfast Nook with seating for four
* Upgraded, fully equipped Kitchen and separate Laundry Room
* Cable TV/DVD players in all bedrooms
* High speed wireless internet access
* Duel Control Playstation 2 plus games
* Cordless telephone answer machine
* Free local telephone calls
* Complimentary use of board games, books, DVD's
* Fully air conditioned
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Near to Disney -12 minutes and even closer to numerous golf courses
Orange Tree is one of the most prestigious locations in the Orlando area and is the premier choice for discerning visitors. Situated 12 minutes drive from Walt Disney World, it provides a haven of peace and tranquillity away from the bustling crowds.
Our exclusive and luxurious vacation home has been constructed by award winning builders and the interior showcases the ultimate in American design. All our rooms have been professionally crafted, by an interior designer, to enable you to experience the excellence of a five star hotel, with the additional benefits of a private south facing pool and spa, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two separate living rooms and a cordon bleu kitchen.
We have made significant upgrades to the quality of "Osprey View" including selecting cultured marble bathroom vanity tops and washbasins, marble whirlpool tub, ceramic tiled floors, and an extended swimming pool with an adjoining separate spa with seating for six people. The pool and decking are south facing in order to take full advantage of the Florida sun, although shade can always be found under the covered lanai.
Two of the bedrooms boast King and Queen sized beds and have en-suite facilities including large walk-in showers and a whirlpool tub in the master bath. The remaining bedrooms have twin beds in each room and share an adjoining bathroom.
For your safety and security, we have installed the latest technology in our home including, childproof swimming pool screens, a centrally monitored security and fire alarm system and smoke detectors.
A free high-speed broadband internet connection and computer is provided for guests who wish to keep in touch with family or business.
For the comfort of all our guests our home is non-smoking.
Finally, for guests making a booking, the owners guarantee to personally oversee every aspect of the arrangements, from the time the first enquiry is received, to the time the villa is vacated. We intend that "Osprey View" will be one of the most impressive and best maintained properties in Central Florida and we hope that you will want to share it.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 598 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 746 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Orange Tree is one of Central Florida's most prestigious new communities, perfectly placed alongside the US 27, two miles north
of the US 192. Our villa is only 12 minutes from Walt Disney World and within easy reach of all major theme parks and attractions. All the thrills are right here on your doorstep
This beautiful development offers its own five acre manicured grounds, including a children\'s playground, tennis court, soccer pitch and a basketball court, and is surrounded by scented orange groves. Shops, supermarkets and restaurants are just a few minutes drive away including a brand new Wal-Mart Superstore.
Our home is also very close to Lake Louisa State Park. A beautiful and unique area with rolling hills and scenic landscapes where visitors can swim, hike, bird-watch, picnic, fish, canoe, or take part in the nature study events offered. Wildlife is present year round for nature watching enthusiasts to enjoy.
- Orange Tree Community, 34714, Orlando, Florida, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- 12 minutes to disney!, countryside, near golf course, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near water sports, rural, village!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Osprey View
Osprey View - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.