Exclusive Florida Home Vacation Home Orlando
Official Contact Details - Exclusive Florida HomePhone: 0161 449 7758
Luxury 4 Bed 4 Bath home with Private Pool & Spa on exclusive community 10 minutes from Disney. Private aspect with views over conservation area. Fully air conditioned and fitted out to high standard.
- Price from 50 GBP / Day
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 4 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 05/11/2006
This is your property ?
Situated on a Prestigious Gated Community within a secluded area surrounded by Orange Groves and Conservation Wetlands our villa is available for rental year round.
We are sure that whatever you are looking for during your holiday you will find that our spacious new home has everything you need to experience the Florida lifestyle.
The stunning Greg Norman designed Golf Course is only minutes away at Champions Gate where you will also find excellent shopping, dining and other amenities. A mere 10 minutes from Disney our villa has the location to provide the perfect blend of theme parks and relaxation.
Our home has been beautifully furnished to the highest standard with many upgraded and additional features and offers the ideal accommodation for any family, whatever the size.
The fully screened pool area has a 28ft heatable pool, 7ft spa, underwater lights and enjoys day long sunshine on the large extended deck. With the panoramic views over the beautiful wetlands this is the perfect place to relax.
Pool, Spa and Lanai - The large deck area benefits from day long sunshine and has been extended further offering ample space for a large family group to relax. It is equipped with reclining chairs and foot stools and has full bathroom facilities including a cabana shower. There is a waterfall running from the spa to the pool providing the perfect background when relaxing outside. For those looking for shade the Lanai (covered outdoor lounge) is equipped with a dining table and chairs, electric fan, lights and power for alfresco dining. The deck is enclosed within a pool screen offering full protection from any local wildlife whilst you enjoy the day long sunshine. All of this overlooks mile after mile of beautiful scenery which is protected from further development and offers a high degree of privacy.
Spacious Lounge - Luxurious family lounge that overlooks the pool and wetlands beyond which has been fully furnished and includes a 27 ins. cable TV, VCR, CD player with a selection of videos and CD's.
Dining Room & Kitchen - Spacious dining room includes a large table and 8 chairs. It is next to the kitchen and overlooks the pool. A breakfast bar and stools provides an informal eating area that separates the dining room from the kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with all you could want for indoor and outdoor dining including a toaster, blender, microwave, electric can opener etc.
Master Bedroom 1 - With wonderful views over the deck to the countryside beyond this room has been furnished with a sumptuous king-size bed, personal TV and has personal access to the pool deck. A very impressive en-suite bathroom includes a deep tub, large shower cubicle, his and hers wash hand basins and a large walk-in wardrobe.
Master Bedroom 2 - Furnished to the same high standard as Master 1 this room has a Queen Size bed, personal TV,
walk-in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom including a shower.
Twin Bedroom - Furnished with two single beds, large chest of drawers, night stand and walk-in wardrobes.
Disney Bedroom - As Twin room with the added attraction of a Winnie-The-Pooh theme for our smaller guests. Both Twin rooms share a beautifully fitted bathroom that includes bath with shower.
Facilities For Children - There are no stairs or steps inside the property. Access to the pool and spa deck is fully alarmed. Any additional equipment required such as cots, high chairs etc. may be hired locally from our management company at a small additional cost. And of course there is the themed bedroom.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking in the property.
- Stereo Music System, Selection of Music CD's, VCR and Selection of Tapes, Portable CD Player, 3 TV's, Games Console & Selection of Games.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Ice Maker.
- Utility Room equipped with Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board.
- The house is fully Air Conditioned plus the additional benefit of 6 Ceiling Fans.
- Emergency Lighting System.
- Phone providing Free Local Calls.
- Hangers in the Closets, Spare Bed Linen and Ample Towels!
- Double Garage.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 50 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 85 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 350 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 595 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Situated on a small exclusive gated community surrounded by orange groves and a conservation area
- 454 Windsor Place, The Abbey, Westhaven, 33837, Orlando, Florida, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- near disney attractions, near golf course, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, rural, town!
Amenities & services
Everything you require for your stay is provided including bed linnen and towels
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
Review - Exclusive Florida Home
Exclusive Florida Home - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.