Paradise on the Pacific Vacation Home Sunset Beach
Official Contact Details - Paradise on the PacificPhone: 001.714.903.8774 Fax: 001.562.433.7975
Huge beach house, sleeps 8 persons in six twin beds + one queen bed. Home is 4 floors with a view deck and BBQ on top.
- Price from 295 USD / Day
- Capacity up to 8 people
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 09/13/2005
This is your property ?
FANTASTIC VACATION HOUSE FOR YOUR USE:
- Family Vacations & Reunions
- Business + Family "get-away"
- Southern California Conventions & Meetings
- Corporate long-term residential stay
- Foreign Guests & Visitors Welcome!
This beach house is located at 25th Street, Sunset Beach, California, a private community surrounded by Pacific white-sand beaches on one side and Huntington Harbour yachts on the other side.
GREAT REASONS TO STAY AT 16407 25th STREET, SUNSET BEACH
- HUGE beach house, 2,400 square feet of living space on 4 floors.
- Entertainment living room, dining room, and kitchen, on 1st floor separate level from sleeping floor.
- Large bedrooms with water views on 2nd floor, quiet space for sleeping, reading and watching television.
- Enormous master bedroom suite with fireplace, sitting room/office, and private balcony.
- Master bedroom has private redwood sauna next to enormous fully tiled Roman Soaking Tub and shower.
- 3rd floor roof deck ~ panoramic white wave Pacific Ocean and Huntington Harbour yacht views.
- Two-car, locked garage with one additional front parking space; total of three parking spaces.
- Only 300 feet to pristine white sand and ocean waves - swim, surf, fish, and tan.
- A popular uncrowded Southern California beach, used mainly by local residents.
- Walk 50 yards to Peter's Landing Shopping Center with Starbucks and famous dining restaurants.
- Drive 30 minutes to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm.
- Nearby Long Beach has Aquarium of the Pacific 20 minutes away.
- Hollywood and Universal Studios are just a 45 minute drive.
- San Diego and the Mexican Border/Tijuana are a quick car ride, and Magic Mountain Six Flags thrill ride park.
- Getty Art Collection, Huntington Art Gallery, Pasadena Norton Simon, Los Angeles County Space and Science Museums are close.
- Shopping at South Coast Plaza is just 25 minutes away; Beverly Hills is only another thirty minutes more!
John and Debbie of nearby Huntington Beach own and operate this great beach rental, available 52 weeks of the year. Our goal is to have you back next year as a repeat customer! Whether you use the house as "home base" to tour Southern California or plant yourself for a week of fun-in-the-sun, Paradise on the Pacific IS in Sunset Beach!
25th Street features include a large screen TV with cable and VCR, linens (soaps, cleaners, paper supplies), normal household items such as vacuum, brooms, and garden hoses. Guests especially appreciate the fully-equipped kitchen including coffee maker with coffee.
THIS HOUSE IS JUST WAITING FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!
Call or email today.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 295 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 295 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1295 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 2695 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Golfing, Amusement Parks, Fishing, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Surfing, Windsurfing, Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Dining, Hollywood Theatre, World Famous Shopping, Newport Beach Boardwalk + Balboa Island, and so much more!
- 16407 25th Street, 90742, Sunset Beach, California, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- city, coastal, near biking trails, near fishing area, near golf course, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, water sports ~ kayaking!!
Amenities & services
Fireplace, Phone, Cable TV, VCR, Stereo, CD Player, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Cooking Utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer, Dryer, Sauna, Garage, Gas Grill (BBQ), No Smoking and No Pets please!
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 7
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Internet Broadband:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Paradise on the Pacific
Paradise on the Pacific - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.