Marin Vacation Retreat Home Apart Hotel San Rafael
Official Contact Details - Marin Vacation Retreat HomePhone: 415.464.9824
Luxury 6br/3ba furnished vacation Home- sleeps 16! Views!
- Price from 650 USD / Day / Per unit
- Capacity up to 15 people
- 6 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
Last updated: 01/26/2010
This is your property ?
House makes a perfect retreat home for family or reunions! Great open spaces, large yard! Views throughout! Open Gourmet Kitchen. Sunny patio. Large Lawn and great decks. Gated and Safe. Full amenities are provided, including plush white bedding, soap &, towels for 16. The kitchen comes completely stalked for your cooking extravaganza!
Available year round, fully furnished. Private and Spacious, Central Marin County!
This casually elegant home has a "Tahoe feel" making it the perfect getaway home. 5 out of 6 bedrooms have Queen Size beds; the 6th bedroom has 2 full size beds. - Additional 2 fold a way beds available, with sheets, etc. Basically the home sleeps 9 in beds, 16 if couples.
Great “American Style" Gourmet Kitchen, includes wine fridge and extra large monogram refrigerator. Kitchen opens up to the Great Room and formal dining area (which seats 12-14 nicely) making it easy to entertain. The bedrooms are away from the large main areas, most with private decks, views and garden pathways.
Outstanding Panoramic Views of Lucas Valley Mtn open space, end of San Francisco Bay, Napa Valley Mtns can be enjoyed throughout this large home. Included are 3 large decks that embrace the views, garden areas, including flat lawns and meandering pathways. Outdoor patio seating provided, as well as benches, etc..
The Marin Vacation Home Summary:
~6 bedrooms come with comfortable beds and fresh white bedding
~~~~~5bedrooms with Queen beds,
~~~~~6th bedroom has 2 full size beds.
~~~~~2 additional single Fold-a-way beds are available, with sheets, upon request.
~Bonus loft area with sofa, TV, library and games. Fun!
~Fully gated and fenced property on 1+acre.
~Gourmet Kitchen provides everything one needs to cook and clean for 16 and has center island and eating area/ office nook also.
Always- Follow Your Bliss!!
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 650 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 850 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The home also boasts a neighborhood with direct access onto Terra Linda Open Space ridge trails , providing great hiking & incredible vistas for everyone! China Camp state park is just 4 minute drive away! The home is Next to everything- including shopping and fine dining!
-Come and explore magnificent Marin with its national forests (Muir Woods, West Marin, and incredible Mt. Tamalpais) natural bay and fantastic beaches such as Stinson!
Located in beautiful Marin County and only 15 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge, 20 for downtown San Francisco, and only 30 minutes to Napa Valley Wine Country, yet close to everything in beautiful Marin- it makes sense to have your retreat vacation here!
- 130 Oak View Drive, San Rafael, California., San Rafael, California, United States
Amenities & services
Summary of Luxuries:
* 6 bedrooms (5 bedrooms with Queen beds, 6th bdrm has 2 Full size beds). Sleeping 14.
* Additional 2 single Fold-A-Way beds, (upon request), sleeping total of 16.
* 3 Full Baths
* Bonus Loft Area with ample seating, TV, books & other activities
* Gourmet Kitchen "American Style"
* Formal Dining Area
* Fully Gated and Private Estate on 1.5 acres with great patio areas, large decks, and lawn.
* Cable TV
* Fresh towels - hand and bath for 16 people.
* Fresh white sheets & plush pillows on all beds! (including Fold-a-ways!)
* High speed Internet Broadband
* Extra Perks available- see "Available Extra's" link or click "Here" (ie: discounts on Limo, catering, crib rental, etc...)
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 8
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- House Chef:
- Butler Service:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Table & Chairs:
- Sofa Bed:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Daily Cleaning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
Review - Marin Vacation Retreat Home
Marin Vacation Retreat Home - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.