San Franciscos Marin Vacation Home
Official Contact Details - San Franciscos Marin Vacation HomePhone: 415 464 9824
Luxury Home - 6 bdrm/3 baths + loft. Sleeps 16 comfortably. Spacious. Private. Gourmet Kitchen, Views
- Price from 650 USD / Day
- 6 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 12/09/2009
This is your property ?
Available year round, The Marin Vacation Home is a large 6 bedroom, 3 bath Vacation that sleeps 7 - 16 comfortably in beds. (5 bedrooms have Queen size beds, 6th bedroom has 2 Full size beds, 2 additional single fold-a-way beds available also to put as one pleases).
Full amenities are provided for up to 16 people- everything you can expect from a hotel, but more- such as beautiful views, open wide spaces, and a great Gourmet Kitchen.
This home is a true vacation getaway. Watch wildlife soar by and deer roam while taking in your morning coffee with friends.
Embracing nature by taking in beautiful panoramic Views of Marin's Open Space Ridge lines, Napa Mountains, and the end of the San Francisco Bay. Feels natures serenity, yet be close to all the necessary amenities that make being in the Bay Area complete.
At the Marin Vacation home enjoy a large open Gourmet kitchen which takes in the views of the home and the open living areas, creating a fun, luxurious, get together environment. Featuring ample seating area, an large, open center island,and easy front and back patio/deck access. Chef's and friends alike will revel in the Modern Stainless steel appliances which include a great Gas Range, 48" built-in Monogram Refrigerator, 28 bottle Wine Cooler (for those Wine Country finds) and all the kitchen appliances a chef would need. The formal dining area (which seats 12-14) branches off this Gourmet Kitchen & Great Room, also taking in the home & it's views.
The Great Room is astounding. Open and expansive views greet you from all directions. A beautiful granite fireplace and plenty of sofa seating, not to mention extra table spaces, make this the ideal gathering location.
Find yourself pleased and relaxed while you enjoy the natural ridge line views that make this home so unique and complete.
A bonus loft area, used as a reading/TV area/ hang out, which is very much a part of the room atmosphere from above and makes the home easy for large gatherings.
All outdoor spaces features plenty of patio seating, should you decide to dine or just hang outside and take in a beautiful night. Sunny & open lawns, numerous meandering pathways, and glorious Panoramic Views embrace this Marin Property which is completely Private and fenced.
The neighborhood, Los Ranchitos, is a unique, undiscovered nook in central Marin that embraces country living in Suburbia. All homes in the area of Los Ranchitos consist of 1+ acre estate properties that allow agricultural activities and farm animals. Down the street, on Owens Farm, there is a miniature donkey and two goats that love to be greeted by people passing by on walks. Also, neighborhood offers direct access onto Terra Linda Open Space ridge trails where one can take in Views of Mt. Tamalpais, Marin Civic Center (a Frank Lloyd Wright building), and the San Francisco Bay. China Camp State Park is just a hop & skip away, full of tidal marshlands, forested meadows and wondrous forgotten trails.
Proximity Information from Home:
• Northgate Mall- I, II & III, down the street, separate valley, 3 minutes! Very convenient!
• China Camp State Park (great hiking, biking, nature exploring, Views!) is a quick 7 minute bike ride- 4 minutes by car!
• Downtown San Rafael, great dining and shopping, 4-5 minute drive!
• Dominican University, 4 minute drive!
• Muir Woods National Monument / Rodeo Beach- 25 minute drive.
• Marin Headlands / Golden Gate Bridge - 15 minute drive.
• Tiburon, Sausalito, Mill Valley - 12 minute drive.
• The famous Napa Valley Wine Country is a gorgeous, rolling hill, scenic 30 minute drive as is Sonoma Valley Wine Country!
• Berkley - 16 minute drive.
•Hwy 1 - 11 minute drive -takes you out to the california coastline, towards West Marin.
• West Marin- Stinson Beach, Bolinas, Tomales Bay, Nicasio, Pt Reyes National Seashore- 25 minute drive.
• Freeway access from the quiet, central Marin home, just 2 minutes!
• Samuel P. Taylor Park just 25 minute drive from town to National Park
• Napa Valley - 30 minute drive
• Downtown San Francisco (via the Golden Gate Bridge) in just 24 minutes! This is perhaps the most spectacular 24 minute scenic drive you'll ever see!! Visit Coit Tower, Fort Baker, ride the Cable Car or just shop your heart out on Union Square!
Enjoy the bay, Redwood Forests, Marine and Bay Coastlines, Wine Country, and Metropolitan Cities from this very central location in beautiful Marin County!
Remember, this is Marin. When it comes to excursions, recreational or not, the world is your oyster here!
Please, follow your bliss.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 650 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 850 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 4375 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 4550 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The Marin Vacation Home makes an ideal place to stay when visiting the San Francisco Bay Area due to its ideal central location in Marin County, California. With the home being just 20 minutes (or 16 miles) from San Francisco, and only 30 minutes to the Sonoma / Napa Valley Wine Country, it makes good common sense to base one's stay in Marin!
The neighborhood, Los Ranchitos, in San Rafael, is a unique, undiscovered nook in central Marin County that embraces country living in suburbia. All homes in the area of Los Ranchitos consist of 1+ acre estate properties that allow agricultural activities and farm animals. Down the street, on Owens Farm, there is a miniature donkey and two goats that love to be greeted by people passing by on walks. Enjoy neighborhood access onto Terra Linda Open Space Ridge Trails, where one can take in Views of Mt. Tamalpais, Marin Civic Center (a Frank Lloyd Wright building), and the San Francisco Bay. China Camp State Park is just a hop & skip away (8 min bike ride), full of tidal marshlands, forested meadows and wondrous trails with awesome Marin feel and views.
China camp state park has great hiking, biking, and nature exploring. views everywhere!
The proximity of the neighborhood to Marin and Bay area activities can't be beat!
' Downtown San Rafael, great dining and shopping, 4-5 minute drive! Northgate Mall- I, II & III, down the street, separate valley, 3 minutes!
' Freeway access takes just 2 minutes. Downtown San Francisco (Financial District) in a 24minute drive! Golden Gate Bridge & or Marin Headlands, 15 minute drive from the home!
' The famous Napa Valley Wine Country is just a 40 minute drive from the Marin Vacation Home!
' Central Marin, downtown San Rafael, Seconds!
' Cronkite Beach, 20minute drive.
' Muir Beach, 15minute drive.
' Stinson Beach, 23minutes.
The drive from the house, towards San Francisco's downtown (a 24 minute drive, total), is full of spectacular 'postcard' views of San Francisco and the Bay.
Come visit Marin's fabulous landscape of Mountains, Ocean, Bay, and mystical rolling fog. Come revel in its glorious views of San Francisco.
- 130 Oak View Drive, 94123, San Francisco, California, United States
- Accommodation located in:
- city, coastal, countryside, downtown, leisure area, marin headlands, golden gate bridge, muir woods, pt reyes national seashore, mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near water sports, old town, rural, suburb, town!
Amenities & services
* 6 bedroom, 3 bath Estate + bonus Loft area.
* Fully Gated and Private Estate on 1.5 acres.
* High speed Internet Broadband
* Cable TV
* Bonus Loft Area with ample seating, TV, & activities
* Gourmet Kitchen
Full Gourmet Kitchen:
* Gas range and oven
* 48" Monogram Refrigerator, built-in, Stainless.
* Large Microwave
* Wine Fridge (24bottles),
* Granite counter tops,
* Large Center Island (seats 2 officially) and kitchen table that seats 6 comfortably!
This kitchen is a joy to entertain in!
Silverware/Dinnerware for 14:
* dinner plates,saucers, bowls, salad plates
* coffee cups w/saucers. creamer and sugar
* Coffee Maker, Grinder and 'French Press' at home.
* Orange Juicer
* Blender, 4 slice toaster, electric can opener.
* Pots, pans and bakeware.
* Large Washer/Dryer, Iron and Ironing board, detergent.
Deck and Patio Seating all around the home.
* Main deck has seating for 10.
* Front patio area seats 4 officially, bench seating also available.
3 outdoor lawn areas.
* 2 very large Lawn areas and one mini lawn area.
* Hammock and croquet available! :)
DVD/VCR players (movie selection available at home)
Stereo with CD/Tape player.
Community Swimming pool :
* newly redone
* Great kids area- water feature with spungy suface area
* large adult lap pool- seemless; Very nice!
* Charcoal BBQ, Weber.
Cleaning upon check-out.
* All cleaning done on the home is 100% Green Certified by the state of California, and done by Maid Brigaid of San Rafael.
Good for the house, environment and your health!
**Extra maid service available upon request.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 7
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - San Franciscos Marin Vacation Home
San Franciscos Marin Vacation Home - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.