Casa del Sol Bed & Breakfast Inn Ajijic
Official Contact Details - Casa del Sol Bed & Breakfast InnPhone: 1-866-403-9275 Free
Alive with the vibrant colors of Mexico and inviting with all the comforts of home, Casa del Sol will provide a serene and tranquil oasis in the midst of this quaint and romantic artists' village.
- Price from 75 USD / Day
- 7 bedrooms
Last updated: 06/18/2007
This is your property ?
Welcome to the comfort and hospitality of Casa del Sol -- a beautiful Bed & Breakfast Inn located in the heart of the 16th century village of Ajijic, Mexico.
Nestled between the Sierra Madre mountains and Lake Chapala at 5,000 feet above sea level, Casa del Sol is centrally located on a quiet residential street, just two blocks from the village plaza.
Stroll on cobblestones to the lake, shop in the colorful village, dine at fine restaurants and people watch at the plaza. Bike, hike or horseback ride the roads and trails exploring this beautiful area.
Each of our seven beautiful guest rooms features its own unique style and decor, with luxuriously comfortable king or queen beds with top-of-the-line linens and en-suite bathroom.
Each room also has cable TV and a ceiling fan. Most rooms offer a balcony with views of the lake, village or mountains and two rooms have a charming corner fireplace.
Whether you are here exploring or relaxing and enjoying one of the world's finest climates, Casa del Sol is one of the premiere Inns in the Lake Chapala area.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 75 USD
- Highest Daily Price:
- 95 USD
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 525 USD
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 665 USD
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Casa del Sol is located in the heart of the 16th century village of Ajijic, Mexico. We are centrally located on a quiet residential street, just two blocks from the village plaza. Casa del Sol will provide a serene and tranquil oasis in the midst of this quaint and romantic artists' village.
- 7 Javier Mina, 45920, Ajijic, Mexico
- Accommodation located in:
- downtown, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, village!
Amenities & services
Spacious guestrooms, each with luxurious top-of-the-line beds and linens, en-suite bathrooms, cable TV and ceiling fans.
Warm and wonderful Mexican colors and décor.
Most rooms offer a balcony with views of the lake, village or mountains.
Satellite TV in bar, DVD players, free telephone (local, US & Canada) and wireless internet access.
Delicious full breakfast with menu choices included .
A delightful cozy bar on premises.
Solar-heated swimming pool in a lush garden courtyard.
Purified, pressurized water system throughout the inn.
A smoke-free environment.
Near everything in the village, from fine dining to shopping.
Spectacular views of the village, lake and mountains from the rooftop patio.
Guest kitchen with refrigerator, sink, microwave and toaster oven.
Handicap accessible with elevator.
Centrally located on a quiet residential street.
We are happy to coordinate personal or group tours to the surrounding areas.
# of Units: 0... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - Casa del Sol Bed & Breakfast Inn
Casa del Sol Bed & Breakfast Inn - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.