Apartment Manning Altinkum
Official Contact Details - Apartment ManningPhone: +44 (0) 1487 740973
This lovely 2 bedroom apartment, pool facing, fully airconditioned, on the luxury Dolphin Residence Altinkum (Bodrum) 350m from the beach..
- Price from 275 GBP / Week
- Capacity up to 7 people
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2009
This is your property ?
Our very tastefully furnished apartment, fully equipped for 5/7 persons, will certainly make your stay a pleasureable one.
We have beautiful solid wooden Ikea patio furniture, with cushions, ideal for those evening drinks.
Situated facing the pools and garden, in an superb spot on the complex, allowing to people watch, and yet allows you privacy too.
Our apartment has everything you need, from cooking a full roast dinner, to watching the days go by relaxing in our wooden patio furniture, candlelight (if preferred!), sipping a class of wine or two.
Fully air conditioned in all rooms
Bedroom 1 = king-size bed with patio doors leading onto private balcony
Bedroom 2 = family room with 3 single beds (one set of bunk beds)
Lounge / Diner with 2 * double sofa beds, TV, DVD, satelite TV, and patio doors out to a further private balcony with views onto the ornate garden
Dining table with seating for 8
Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave
Toaster, kettle, oven, hob, iron and ironing board
Own garden furniture on the balcony with views over ornate garden
Travel cot, booster seat, plastic cutlery, and bath mat are the essentials we provide free for babies and toddlers, Cot linen is not provided.
We do have two very similar apartments available next to each other, same prices and size
This apartment is strictly non smoking
About the Dolphin Residence Complex
Situated just 350m from the beach.
600m from the main resort with a further beach and over 120 restaurants and shops.
Outdoor children's pool
Outdoor adults pool with huge marble sun bathing terrace sun loungers, and parasols
Jacuzzi massage pool
Superb restaurant/bar and poolside tables and chairs
Mini supermarket (seasonal)
Ornate gardens lined with banana and palm trees and flowers.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 275 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 350 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Altinkum also known as Golden Sands for its soft fine sandy beaches, is on the Aegean Coast. Flights are to Bodrum or Izmir
- Dolphin Residence, Altinkum, Turkey
- Accommodation located in:
- leisure area, near cultural interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near water sports, old town, resort, town!
Amenities & services
Fully furnishes for 5/7 persons
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 3
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - Apartment Manning
Apartment Manning - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.