RIN90 Punta Del Faro 2 Apartment Torrox Costa
Official Contact Details - RIN90 Punta Del Faro 2Phone: 07970 566409
A spacious 3 bedroom apartment with terrace and sea views. Can be offered as a 2 Bedroom apartment outside peak season
Choice of communal swimming pools. Superb beach front location close to shops
- Price from 75 GBP / Day
- Capacity up to 6 people
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/24/2008
This is your property ?
Lounge with patio doors opening onto the terrace with sea views.
Dining area with table and 6 chairs.
Satellite TV (freeview channels), DVD and video.
Fully fitted with electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher with the
washing machine in utility area
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom.
Kingsize bed and t.v. Patio doors leading onto the terrace.
2nd Bedroom with double bed. Patio doors and Juliet balcony.
Optional 3rd bedroom with sofa bed and single camp bed. (3rd bedroom optional at £100 per week)
Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, w.c. w.h.b. and bidet.
Ensuite bathroom with shower, w.c. double w.h.b. and bidet.
Large south facing terrace with views to the sea. Seating area with sofas.
Patio table and 4 chairs. 2 sun beds
Communal swimming pool and gardens
On street parking.
Air conditioning/heating throughout the property.
Living accommodation is on 1 level (penthouse).
Sleeps up to 6 people.
£100 per week discount for 2 bedroom option
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 75 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 95 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 520 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 655 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Punta del Faro is a new development located in a superb beachfront location at Torrox Costa. A great choice of shops restaurants and bars are within a couple of minutes walk. Nerja town centre is also just a few minutes drive away.
- Punta Del Faro 2, 29780, Torrox Costa, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, leisure area, near biking trails, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near ski area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near walking trails, near water sports, old town, resort, rural, village, waterfront!
Amenities & services
Bed Linen & Towels Provided.
One complimentary linen change offered, during your two week booking.
30% Deposit required at the time of booking. Balance required 8 weeks prior to departure.
250 (Euro's) deposit required via a credit card swipe prior to arrival.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 2
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - RIN90 Punta Del Faro 2
RIN90 Punta Del Faro 2 - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.