Casa Belmira Villa Moraira Teulada
Official Contact Details - Casa BelmiraPhone: 01377 257370
Nestling in a quiet peaceful hill-top valley, on the outskirts of Moraira, Casa Belmira is approximately ten minutes drive away from glorious beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Price from 350 GBP / Week
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 02/20/2007
This is your property ?
This beautifully situated Villa stands in its own grounds with a delightful sea view.
2 bedrooms - one double, one twin (both with fitted wardrobes)
Kitchen - fully fitted (5 x 3 m), washer, dishwasher,fridge/freezer, etc
Lounge - log burning stove, 28 " colour television plus DVD / feature archway to Dining Room
Newly constructed non-chlorine 8 x 4 m private pool.
Outdoor BBQ area.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 350 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 750 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
This villa is approximately ten minutes drive away from Moraira with its glorious beaches, stunning marina and narrow tree lined streets filled with excellent restaurants.
Casa Belmira stands in its own grounds with a beautiful newly constructed (2005) natural chlorine free private pool (8 x 4m). The tranquil location of the villa ensures total peace and privacy. Not overlooked and surrounded by trees, it also has a wonderful sea-view.
The nearest (well stocked) supermarket and local shops (butcher, tabac, banks etc) are a five minute drive away. A car is essential. Private off road parking.
The villa is on one level with steps down to terraces and pool. Very young children or the disabled may have difficulty as Casa Belmira is built on a hillside.
- Urb. Bellavista, Costa Benisa, Moraira, Moraira Teulada, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near fishing area, near golf course, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, old town, resort, rural, terra mitica, town, village!
Amenities & services
Large entrance hall leading to....
Lounge with beamed ceiling, log burning stove (for cosy winter nights), 28inch colour television/Sky and DVD with film library. Archway to ....
Dining Room, circular table seating four comfortably leading to ......
Huge separate Kitchen. (5 x 3 m) fully fitted with marble worktops,
under-lighting, built in oven/ceramic hob. Dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine and microwave. Double sink. Smaller items include toaster, kettle, iron and juicer. Beamed ceiling with fan. New crockery and cutlery. Breakfast table and chairs. Glorious sea view.
Two bedrooms, one double, one twin. Fitted wardrobes. Beamed ceilings.
Outside - stone built BBQ, steps down to various terraces and outdoor Naya.
Private pool - newly constructed, chlorine free, 8 x 4 m with corner steps.
Pool light for swimming under the stars!
Pool Terrace with outdoor shower and stunning view down the valley to the sea. Sun loungers and chairs provided.
Full central heating (for any unexpected chilly winter evenings), mosquito nets and shutters at main windows.
Bed linen and household towels supplied but we ask you to provide your own pool side/beach towels.
No smoking. No pets. No Stag parties!
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Casa Belmira
Casa Belmira - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.