Playa Paraiso House Vacation Home La Manga del Mar Menor
Official Contact Details - Playa Paraiso HousePhone: 01903201024
3 bed/2 bath house, with gated community swimming pool. 2 mins stroll to gently sloping sandy beach, on the non-tidal,warm water of the Mar Menor. Ideal for children of all ages.
- Price from 40 GBP / Day / Per unit
- 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 02/12/2010
This is your property ?
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house benefits from hot and cold air conditioning, ceiling fans in downstairs bedrooms,English TV, DVD, VCR, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, fridge/freezer and spacious lounge/diner with sofa bed.
Double bedroom and twin bedroom downstairs with large wardrobes.
Twin bedded en suite bedroom up the stairs from the back patio with separate entrance from solarium.TV.
Large front patio with out side tap to wash those sandy feet on return from your beach visits, patio furniture. Large back Patio with washing machine and sink, line and airer, outside shower (a bonus on those very hot days), more patio furniture and parasols.
Solarium, up the stairs from the back patio, with hammock and sun loungers. Views of the Mar Menor and the Salt lakes.
Beautiful shared gated community pool, for use of Manzana 7 (our block) only.
This is a no smoking property.
Young children's play area 3 mins walk away. Free tennis courts 5 mins walk. Parking available on front patio but ample parking on road outside property - reserved for residents only.
House and area is ideal for families with children of any age, those with elderly parents, or for friends sharing. Lower floor is easily accessible for disabled although getting a wheel chair into the bathroom maybe a bit difficult.Great area for the winter sunshine too. We can accept payment by bank transfer to UK account or international transfer in Euros to Spanish account.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 40 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 80 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 225 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 450 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Per unit
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
This region of Spain is situated on the South East coast.
The property is in a stunning location close to 2 seas with an exceptional climate (average of 320 days of sunshine each year) encouraging top sports people from all over the world.
A breathtaking 'get away from it all' location Playa Paraiso is a paradise for golfing, swimming and all water sports on the beautiful calm waters of the Mar Menor.
Within 5/10 mins drive are the unspoilt Mediterranean beaches, the Calblanque National Park (a protected nature reserve) and the world famous La Manga golf, tennis and football complex. The historic cities of Cartegena and Murcia and the picturesque fishing port of Cabo de Palos, with its excellent fish restaurants overlooking the harbour are all within driving distance. Just 5 mins drive (15 mins beach walk) to the bottom of the very long 'La Manga strip' with all its shops bars and restaurants.
- Calle Bomilcar, Playa Paraiso, 30380, La Manga del Mar Menor, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, near biking trails, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near tennis courts, near the beach, near walking trails, near water sports, village!
Amenities & services
There are several sailing and scuba diving schools in the nearby village of Cabo de Palos.
There are also daily markets in the surrounding villages which sell a vast selection of clothes, shoes, fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, household goods and much more.
Playa Paraiso/Playa Honda has a small selection of shops and restaurants just a short stroll along the beach offering all types of cuisine. A short car ride away opens up the choice of national and international cuisine at very reasonable prices.
Playa Honda has its own beach bar and as from June 2006 Playa Paraiso has its very own beach bar/refreshment area.
Closeby is La Manga Club, which is open all the year round. Famous for its golf, but also offering a good selection of shops, restaurants, evening entertainment, casino,outdoor activities and spa facilities.
You can also find tennis courts and crazy golf just 5 mins walk away, with roller skating and a Go-kart track a short car ride away.
Golf - La Manga (7 mins drive) 3 Championship courses and practice facilities. Green fee 176 euros
- Torre-Pacheco (10 mins drive) 9 hole course. Green fee 20 euros
- Hacienda del Alamo (15 mins drive) 18 hole course. Green fee 68 euros
- Mose Trajechum (15 mins drive) 3 different 9 hole par 3 championship courses. Green fee 70 euros
- Campoamour (25 mins drive) 18 hole course. Green fee 42 euros
- Las Rambles (25 mins drive) 18 hole. Green fee 45 euros
- Villamartin (25 mins) Green fee 60 euros
Many other courses within an hours drive
Baby equipment is available for hire from our agents
Rental costs are quoted for upto 6 people - 3 bedrooms - there is an extra charge of '30 per week for use of sofa-bed to make occupancy upto 8.
It is also possible to rent only the ground floor of the property for sleeping 2 - 4 persons (2 bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin and 1bathroom ) the upstairs twin room and shower room will be closed off. The cost will be reduced by '30 on the tariff prices. Please ask owner about this.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Playa Paraiso House
Playa Paraiso House - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.