RIN54 Cortijo El Buho Villa Frigiliana
Official Contact Details - RIN54 Cortijo El BuhoPhone: 07970 566409
A delightful detached 2 bedroom villa with excellent facilities and private swimming pool set in the countryside.
Just a few minutes drive from Frigiliana Village. Superb panoramic mountain views.
- Price from 75 GBP / Day
- Capacity up to 4 people
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 06/19/2008
This is your property ?
Spacious wraparound conservatory with patio doors leading into the lounge, with: -
Sliding doors allowing the conservatory to be opened up to the outside terrace.
Dining table and seating for 6 people in the conservatory.
Lounge with vaulted ceilings and feature fireplace with log burner.
T.V., satellite (freeview channels), D.V.D. and stereo.
Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob, dishwasher and microwave.
Master bedroom on the 1st floor with double bed and en suite bathroom.
2nd bedroom on the ground floor with twin beds.
En-suite to Master bedroom with bath and overhead shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
Ground floor bathroom with walk in shower, w.c. and w.h.b.
Wraparound conservatory with sliding patio doors to the terraces.
Large terraces with swimming pool, outside shower, garden furniture and 4 sunbeds.
Spacious enclosed grounds with gardens and fruit trees.
Outside kitchen with gas oven, barbeque (gas) , paella ring, fridge and freezer.
Breakfast bar with seating for 4 people.
Utility room with washing machine.
Ample parking for vehicles and car port.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 75 GBP
- Highest Daily Price:
- 130 GBP
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 500 GBP
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 915 GBP
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Cortijo el Buho is situated on the edge of the National Park and nestles amongst the olive and avocado groves. Set in spacious grounds, the villa offers super views across the countryside. Frigiliana village itself which is just a few minutes drive away, is a beautiful white washed village rich in history and once you stroll through the picturesque maze of cobbled streets, you will find plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from for an evening out. Frigiliana countryside and village is ideal for those wanting a unique experience but still desire the 'buzz' of Nerja only 15 minutes away.
- Cortijo El Buho, 29780, Frigiliana, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, mountainside, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near ski area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near water sports, old town, rural, village!
Amenities & services
Internet connection (connection only -- no computer).
Air conditioning/with heating in lounge.
Heaters and fans throughout the property.
Living accommodation is on 2 levels.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 2
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
Review - RIN54 Cortijo El Buho
RIN54 Cortijo El Buho - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.