Casa Ana Villa Formentera
Official Contact Details - Casa AnaPhone: 01271 883600
Casa Ana is a two bedroom villa 150m from the sea on the beautiful island of Formentera, 30mins by ferry from Ibiza. A newly renovated, well equipped villa, in a peaceful location.BOOK NOW FOR 2010
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/14/2010
This is your property ?
Casa Ana is a recently renovated and refurnished villa 150m from the sea, close to Cala Embaster and San Fernando on the paradise island of Formentera. 30 mins by ferry from Ibiza.
The nearest sandy beach is at Blue Bar on Playa Mitjorn, about 10 minutes walk from the villa. This property was until recently a private residence so is furnished and equipped to a much much higher standard than would usually be found in holiday accommodation. For instance, the kitchen has hob/oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine & dishwasher. In the lounge there is Sat. TV, DVD, Music Centre & small library. Outside there is a tranquil covered terrace for outside eating and a built in BBQ. Of particular benefit during the hotter months of July and August is the air conditioning in the lounge and main bedroom.
Formentera is famous for its beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear water and Casa Ana is well placed to take advantage of them as none of the beaches is more than 10 minutes by car from the villa.
Prices vary according to season and occupancy. Contact me now for a quote for your preferred dates.
As Casa Ana has only just been released onto the rental market there are vacancies for most months, including the school holidays.
Location & area
Turn left off the main La Sabina - La Mola road at Km 8, opposite the turning to the Blue Bar. Casa Ana is 150m from the sea, very close to Cala Embaster. The nearest sandy beach is at Blue Bar on Playa Mitjorn, about 10 minutes walk. San Fernando with its bars and restaurants is a similar distance.
- Casa Ana, Lista de Correos, Sant Ferran de ses Roques, Formentera, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, near biking trails, near diving spot, near fishing area, near restaurants & bars, near the beach, near walking trails, near water sports, village!
Review - Casa Ana
Casa Ana - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.