Villa Casa de Amour El Puerto de Santa Maria
Official Contact Details - Villa Casa de AmourPhone: 301-604-4197 Fax: 301-604-4197
Beautiful one level villa in Costa de la luz Spain. Private Pool. Newly furnished. Prime location. 3km to Beaches/Golf Courses Walk to Casino/Water Park. Perfect for family & large groups Sleeps 8-10.
- Price from 100 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 10 people
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
Last updated: 06/10/2008
This is your property ?
Special offer discount for last minute holiday: June: 700 Euros/7 days
July/ 850 Euros/7 days.
Beautiful, well comfortably furnished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom one level villa. Excellent value for family and large group. Relax in your own private pool and garden equipped with lounge chairs and hammocks. The garden is surrounded by mature fruit & flowering trees, completely enclosed with fragrant jasmine, providing a safe haven for children and pets. Costa de la Luz is known for 300+ days of sunshine and you can enjoy it while you sit outside the 2 exterior covered patios.
Downtown Puerto/ Puerto Bull ring 10 minutes away
Shops: EL Paseo 1 km
Payment details/terms and conditions:
1) For secure payment, we prefer PayPal or direct bank-to-bank wire transfer
2) To secure booking, a 50% (non refundable) deposit is required 30days prior to arrival. Please provide exact number of parties in order to prepare the villa accordingly. After initial booking and you wanted to add more people on the list, we can accommodate your request for an additional 100 Euros per person per week.
3) We prefer if you can pay in full via bank transfer for a smoother transaction. However, last minute booking is acceptable with prior arrangement.
4) With last minute booking, payments can be cash and handed to our property manager. Mr. Roger Fleming. Sorry with last minute booking we do not accept personal checks.
5) In addition to the 50% non-refundable deposit, we require a 100 fully refundable deposit, payable 15 days prior to arrival. The 100 deposit will also serve as a guarantee that the house will be left in good condition, clean and orderly. We also require it just to cover any small breakage, lost keys/lost of remote controls, and replacement of broken basic kitchen supplies and appliances. If the house is left dirty or there were missing items and or obvious abuse of the property was noted, the 100 deposit will not be returned. So in order for you to get your full deposit back, we request that the villa is left clean on the day of departure. We have detailed inventory of items inside and outside the house, once we can account for everything, we will notify you by e-mail on when you can receive your deposit. Typically it will take about 10 days before we can complete the process. We can wire the money back to your account or pay your deposit back via PayPal.
On the day of departure, we request that you do the following:
a)Remove all dirty linens and towels from bed and place in laundry utility room
c)Remove all left over food items and beverages in the refrigerator and freezer
d)Remove trash and place in the nearest dumpster outside of the villa.
e)Remove all empty bottles, cans and cigarette from the patio and place in the appropriate trash can.
f)Notify property managers for any empty butano bottles that needed replacement or any issues that needed to be addressed about the house.
g)Return all keys and remote control to property manager
6) Villa casa de Amour is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and we would like our valued guests to be mindful of the noise level after hours. So please be considerate of the neighbors and maintain noise level to a minimum after midnight.
7) Any illegal activity being conducted inside the premises will be grounds for removal. Payments will not be refunded.
8) Any intentional misreporting of the actual number of guests will also be grounds for cancellation of booking. The deposit will not be refunded.
9) Prices are subject to changes. In order to fully take advantage of the special offer please confirm your reservation by paying 50% of the deposit as soon as possible. Once booking is confirmed no price changes will apply to your reservation.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 100 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 200 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 700 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1400 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Prime location. Walk to Aqua Sherry Water Park, and the largest casino in Cadiz, shop at El Paseo Mall and enjoy the local bodegas of the Osborne and Terry family. 10km to the bustling city of Jerez, famous for their sherry wine, Flamenco and magnificent horses. The famous El Puerto bull ring is also just 10 minutes drive. the El Puerto train station connects to major railways that can take you to Cadiz, Seville, Madrid, Granada, even all the way up to Barcelona.
The white villages of Medina Sedonia, Vejer, Arcos de la Frontera are only within 30 minute drive. The historic towns of Ronda, Cordoba, and Bolonia is only within an hour away. For nature lovers, the Donana nature reserve is also within 30 minute drive from the villa. Malaga, Granada, Marbella, and the Sierra Nevada is 3 hours away.
- 24 Calle Pajar, Urbanizacion Valle Alto, 11500, El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
- Accommodation located in:
- city, coastal, near biking trails, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near golf course, near historical interest, near horse riding, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, near the beach, near walking trails, near water sports!
Amenities & services
- Private pool, enclosed well tended garden, 2 covered patios, hammocks, Barbeque grill
- Well equipped kitchen/ laundry facilities: washing machine, oven, dishwasher, microwave, large refrigerator & freezer.
- In the living room there is a comfortable sofa-bed next to the wood burning fire place. Sleeps 2.
- Heat and air conditioning throughout house, ceiling fans, and all windows have screens and blinds.
- Brand new modern furnishings, linen and towels.
- Sleeps 8-10 people. Additional accommodation require additional fee 100 per person per week to cover linen and increase in utility expense.
(4 bedrooms: 1 Bedroom with queen bed sleeps 2, 2 Bedrooms with 2 twin beds sleeps 4, 1 small bedroom fits 1 crib and twin sofa bed sleeps 1 adult and 1 child. Living room with queen size sleeper sofa bed sleeps 2. Living room has French doors providing privacy at night.)
- All linen (except beach towels) and kitchen utensils provided
- Thick blankets available for winter lets
- Private parking space
- CD/radio & TV. Café internet 10-15 minute walk.
We have an English/Spanish speaking local representative who arranges cleaning of the villa.**Free Maid service included for 3 hours/week, available to do basic cleaning of floor, bathrooms, kitchen, and patios for large parties (8-10 people) for 3 or more weeks of rental accommodation. Additional services and cleaning hours such as laundry and cooking will require additional fees and prior arrangement. Before and after clean-up is provided.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Single beds: 4
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 1
- Double sofa beds: 1
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Villa Casa de Amour
Villa Casa de Amour - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.