2 Bedroom Apt in Central Belgrade Apartment
Official Contact Details - 2 Bedroom Apt in Central BelgradePhone: +381-62-111-8420 BG Fax: 815-425-8905 USA
Downtown Belgrade, Serbia. Excellent 2 bedroom luxury apartment for short or long term lease. Ideal for business travelers, or visiting industry fairs, sport events, leisure travel, or concert shows.
- Price from 60 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 5 people
- 2 bedrooms & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 04/12/2008
This is your property ?
Welcome and Enjoy Your Travels!
Please take a moment and View Our displayed Apartment or parking Rentals, for they are very comfortable and user friendly to our visitors. We pride ourselves for repeat bookings since our American management took great care to satisfy our demanding international travelers by delivering a perfect balance between apartment's central location, space, functionality and price. We welcome your business and will not disappoint your expectations. Avoid alienating hotels and book with us, and we will ensure that you enjoy your trip, experience home away from home. Personal airport pickup is also available. Dr. Vlad.
USA contact: (815) 425-8905
-For Non Smokers Only! Very efficient, III floor, ONE bathroom, TWO Bedroom (86 m2), sleeping 2 couples, fully furnished corner Apt., ideal for two young professionals, or travelers in Belgrade on a short term stay, or a permanent Office space. Apartment is Located in Central Downtown, Belgrade, Serbia, and is within 9 short blocks from "Scadarlia" and "Strahinica Bana", the most frequented Belgrade's central downtown night outing areas. Belgrade's public media: TV, Radio, Daily News, and Government "Skupstina" are also within 9 short walking blocks distance.
- Apartment is in an elevator running 5 story building, with metal security entrance door.
-Kitchen is outfitted with refrigerator, Electric range, microwave, coffee maker, and an electric air aspirator.
- Bathroom (One), is provided with standard glass shower stall, cabinets, mirrors, and washing/drying machine.
- 2 Bedrooms or a use a second bedroom as an Office room, is equipped with two large Queen size beds, sleeping 2 people each, with (two) huge wall to wall clothing closets, one phone, one Cable TV (with CNN, BBC, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Greek channels....), and one CD Stereo/DVD/DVX player.
- Living room or a first Office room, is outfitted with two seat sofa, one large arm chair, color Cable TV, and one phone.
- One of two Bedrooms and living room are connected by a small hall that contains the entrance to the bathroom.
- Heating/Cooling: Central heat and Three (independent and one in each room), Electric heat/cool, dual functioning air-conditions.
-Shiny wooden parquet floors are installed throughout the Apt.
- Communications: Apartment is cable running (more then 60 Channels), with 512 K Internet Cable capacity (up gradable to 1 Mb), and TWO ISDN phone line numbers.
- Convenience shopping: Groceries are available at across the street-TWO stores,shopping/grocery mall "Zira" 4 blocks away, large open door public Farmer Organic market also 4 blocks away, and at the three bakeries within 2-4 short blocks distance.
-Dinning/Banking: Four restaurants, and four Banks are also located within 2-4 short blocks distance .
-Other Advantages: You Are Growing And Need Another Apartment or an Office? This unit has an advantage for it can be combined as a separate rental to an additional Lux edition 45 m2 Office/Apartment-sleeping two couples on the same floor. Just walk across the hall, and avoid commuting ! This convenience can also be applied to a group of travelers wanting to be in the immediate proximity to each other, and not sacrificing space and privacy.
- Rent: In Eu/month or equivalent, plus a refundable security damage deposit.
-Check For Availability! Call Dr. Vlad at 064-206-2988 or 062-111-8420 .
If calling form abroad, add your country exit code and 381 instead of the initial zero, like: +381-164-2988 or +381-162-111-8420
In USA call Fax/Phone: 815-425-8905
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 60 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 120 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 420 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 840 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Downtown, central Belgrade, Serbia, near the Botanical garden and Palilula farmers's market.
- 72 Cvijiceva, 11000, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro
- Accommodation located in:
- city, downtown, near cultural interest, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near tennis courts, old town!
Amenities & services
Parking available on the street, and in front of the building.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 1
- Double beds: 2
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
Review - 2 Bedroom Apt in Central Belgrade
2 Bedroom Apt in Central Belgrade - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.