Amsterdam Apartment in 17th Century Brewery
Official Contact Details - Amsterdam Apartment in 17th Century BreweryPhone: +34 935141950
Tranquil Amsterdam apartment located near the docks, the Central railway station and the Artis Zoo.
- Price from 145 EUR / Day
- Capacity up to 2 people
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 07/31/2008
This is your property ?
The apartment is located in a 17th century brewery, just around the corner of the Scheepvaart Museum (Maritime Museum) and the Ooster Church, both built by the Dutch architect Daniel Stalpaert. The rear side of the building is built in the water.
The atmosphere of the apartment is authentic and warm with a French oak floor and impressive wooden beams on the ceiling.
You'll find all comforts of home:
a bedroom with a kingsize double bed, a comfortable livingroom with a corner sofa, a dining area, a fully equipped open kitchen and a bathroom with a combination tub/shower and a sink.
There is a separate toilet.
The quiet surroundings and the WIFI / ADSL internet connection make this apartment very suitable not just for relaxing but also for working.
The apartment has:
- one bedroom with a kingsize double bed
- a living room with a corner sofa
- a dining area
- a fully equipped open kitchen with among others a gas cooker, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans and an iron and board
- a washing machine
- cable TV, DVD and CD player + a collection of DVD's and CD's
- WIFI / ADSL high speed internet connection (bring your own computer)
- a bathroom with a tub / shower combination and a sink
- linen and towels and a hairdryer
- central heating
- located on the 3rd floor in a building with an elevator
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 145 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 145 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 1015 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 1015 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
The apartment is situated in the historical center of Amsterdam, in the opposite of the beautifull historical dock t Kromhout, nowadays a museum and around the corner of the Scheepvaart Museum (Maritiem Museum).
It is surrounded by old warehouses converted into luxurious flats and houseboats.
It is on about 10 minutes walking distance of the Central Station.
Close to the apartment you'll find:- the Scheepvaart Museum (Maritiem Museum)- the Stedelijk Museum, Museum of Modern Art, temporarily located in the old post office- Elf', a restaurant lounge club, located on the 11th floor of the old post office with panoramic views over Amsterdam!
- The Entrepotdok with old warehoused built in 1830, nowadays in use as houses- The Kadijksplein with several good restaurants, i.e. A Tavola
- The Rapenburgerplein with views on the beautifull steel drawbridge over the Scharrebier lock. The typical Café Scharrebier- The city's Zoo Artis with the Africa savanne
- The antique mill de Gooyer', a former flourmill
- The brewery t IJ with its tasting bar next to it with a big terrace, usually very busy on warm summer afternoons
- The Hortus Botanicus, one of the oldest botanical gardens in the world, a quiet and peacefull oasis with 6000 different plants
- The Central Station on about 10 minutes walking distance
- Pick-up point of canal cruises in front ot the Central Station
- 00 Wittenburgergracht, -, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Accommodation located in:
- city, downtown, leisure area, near cultural interest, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, old town, waterfront!
Amenities & services
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 1
- Baby cots: 1
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Swimming Pool:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Air Conditioning:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
Review - Amsterdam Apartment in 17th Century Brewery
Amsterdam Apartment in 17th Century Brewery - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.