San Antonio Guest House Gozo
Official Contact Details - San Antonio Guest HousePhone: +356 99496807 Fax: +356 21560251
This Guesthouse is ideally situated only a 5 minute walk to the beach, Reataurants, bars, dive shops, etc.
- Price from 19 EUR / Day
- 13 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 05/25/2008
This is your property ?
The guesthouse is fully-detached and surrounded by a mature garden. It also boasts of a sizeable swimming-pool for adults as well as a splash-pool for children. The large breakfast-room overlooks the swimming pool area. From the main terrace, one can enjoy the wonderful seascape with craggy coastline and the fascinating sunset. Spare beds and cots available. The guesthouse operates on a bed and breakfast basis.
Information at a glance on San Antonio :
13 rooms with double or twin bed furnished in Pine.
All rooms with private bathroom.
All rooms have air-conditioning and Colour TV with some satellite channels.
Large swimming pool for adults and small splash pool for children.
Just minutes walk to the beach and the Xlendi bay area.
Guest House surrounded with private garden.
Family run, quiet and clean.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 19 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 33 EUR
- Lowest Weekly Price:
- 130 EUR
- Highest Weekly Price:
- 231 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
First step : approach Xlendi bay from the Victoria City direction - as you
are about to reach Xlendi bay, you will go down a slight hill you will pass
the church on your right side, as you approach the parking area keep to the
left side of the bay you will see the St Andrew's Dive shop, proceed up the
slight hill, you will pass the Cima Restaurant and the Terrazzo Restaurant,
as you pass these two Restaurants turn to the street on the left side,
proceed up the Hill, turn on your right hand side on the first road. This is
Tower street, as you just turned right you will see our Guest House on your
very right side.
- Tower Street, Xlendi Bay, VCT115, Gozo, Malta
- Accommodation located in:
- coastal, countryside, leisure area, near cultural interest, near diving spot, near fishing area, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, near water sports, resort, rural, village!
Amenities & services
Information at a glance on San Antonio :
* 13 rooms with double or twin bed furnished in Pine.
* All rooms with private bathroom.
* All rooms have air-conditioning and Colour TV with some satellite channels.
* Large swimming pool for adults and small splash pool for children.
* Just minutes walk to the beach and the Xlendi bay area.
* Guest House surrounded with private garden.
* Family run, quiet and clean.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 13
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - San Antonio Guest House
San Antonio Guest House - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.