Il Girasole bed and breakfast Cagliari
Official Contact Details - Il Girasole bed and breakfastPhone: +39 070 651917 +39
Intimate and elegant atmoshpere in the historical heart of Cagliari.
- Price from 30 EUR / Day
- 3 bedrooms
(click on a photo to view it)
Last updated: 05/05/2006
This is your property ?
Located in the historical heart of Cagliari (Sardinia's main city), Il Girasole bed and breakfast is placed within the warren of small alleys bursting with cafes and superb places to eat.
As described in our site, we offer a wide range of services to make your stay more comfortable and relaxing:
Rich home made breakfast served in room. You can choose among:
o milk, coffee, tea, yogurt, biscuits, corn flakes, muesli, butter, jam, cake, honey, cheese, ham, fruit or anything else of your choice.
o Also gluten free food for celiacs and other allergies is avalaible.
Free Internet ADSL;
TV in room and satellite TV in the living room;
Hypo Allergic Pillows and materass;
free use of fridge;
iron and iron board;
Free access to the b&B (you'll have a copy of the door keys);
English and italian books;
change of linen twice a week (for a minimum of 7 days stay);
everyday room cleaning;
tourist informations on restaurants, pizzerias, bars, places to visit and so on.
The b&b is in a strategic position.
We are located in the historical heart of Cagliari. Our in-town location makes dozens of quaint shops, antique stores, cafes, pubs and restaurants an easy walk away.
We are 30 mt far from the most important shopping's streets and 100 mt from the port, train and bus station.
The airport is just 10 minutes by car or bus.
We're in the middle of Sardinia south coast. That means you can get to east or west and reach white sand beaches and cristalline water in no more than 1آ hour.
Cagliari has a 7 km beach called Poetto, 5 minutes by car or bus from the b&b.
When you'll be here, we'll be glad to help you for your stay in Cagliari.
Prices & deals
- Lowest Daily Price:
- 30 EUR
- Highest Daily Price:
- 45 EUR
- Cleaning fee:
- Charging Method:
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Location & area
Il Girasole is located in La Marina quarter -A hub of old streets and shops, restaurants, pizzerias, pubs and fascinating churches.
- 6 Vico Barcellona, 09124, Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
- Accommodation located in:
- business district, coastal, leisure area, near cultural interest, near historical interest, near restaurants & bars, near shopping area, near the beach, old town, town!
Amenities & services
Every room is furnished to give our guests all the comforts they need for a relaxing and pleasant stay.
The light blue and the yellow rooms, have a balcony looking on the typical narrow streets of Marina quarter, full of life and Mediterranean colors.
In summer you can enjoy breakfast in the fresh air of our terrace.
We also provide everything from towels and linen, to items like AC adaptors, hair dryer, etc.
# of Units: 1... and each unit includes:
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 0
- Single beds: 0
- Double beds: 0
- Baby cots: 0
- Single sofa beds: 0
- Double sofa beds: 0
- Hair Drier:
- Cable/Satelite TV:
- Internet Broadband:
- Internet Dial Up:
- Ironing Board:
- Stereo/Radio System:
- DVD Player:
- Washing Machine:
- Work Desk:
- Bed Sheets:
- Local Guides:
- Local Transportation:
- 24h Concierge:
- Tours & Excursions:
- Butler Service:
- House Chef:
- Crockery & Utensils:
- Dish Washer:
- American Kitchen:
- Fridge & Freezer:
- Sofa Bed:
- Table & Chairs:
- Spa / Jacuzzi:
- Swimming Pool:
- Lift / Elevator:
- Disabled Facilities:
- Tennis Court:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Beach:
- Shared Bathroom:
- Central Heating:
- City View:
- Daily Cleaning:
- Air Conditioning:
- DVD/Music Collection:
- Ensuite Bathroom:
- Sea View:
Review - Il Girasole bed and breakfast
Il Girasole bed and breakfast - Contact the owner
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.